Options

Dexter

fadafada Posts: 1,032
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Just watched the first season on the net and I am after starting the second. I have to say that this show is amazing. Is it soon in the UK and Ireland?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I started watching it in the middle of the first season because of Michael C. Hall, who was amazing in Six Feet Under. He's really one of the best actors I have ever seen. I couldn't believe how awesome this show was. It's basically everything I want from a television series. And Hall is at the top of his form here.

The second season has had some problems, but it has picked up a lot recently and I cannot wait for tonight's episode.
  • Options
    fadafada Posts: 1,032
    I take it Micheal is DExter, if so one hell of an actor
  • Options
    The Books are even better, author is Jeff Lindsey I Believe
  • Options
    Anywhere i can see Dexter season 2 on the internet right now?
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I don't think so Western Pearl, I've been looking myself.

My favourite scene from season 1 was actually at the very end, the very last scene. This is the scene where Dexter is walking through a crowd of people cheering on the department for bagging the killer. Dexter is thinking to himself "if everyone knew who I really am, what I've done for them, they would applaud me." or something to that effect. This is what criminologists suggest many serial killers truly feel.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    I was looking on the IMDB.com Dexter forum and someone posted this:

alt.binaries.multimedia

You need a news reader program or something to view it.. I'm not sure what that would be but someone said "UseNet".

Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

If you really want to watch Dexter (and I'm guessing a bunch of other shows) just mess around with that.

Good luck!

PS Tonights episode was crazy! I won't post spoilers but.. my god, two more episodes this season.. I can't wait!
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I found this link

http://www.staffordrangers.org/watch-dexter-online/

The videos are sourced from Tudou.com so they are really slow
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I found this link

http://www.staffordrangers.org/watch-dexter-online/

The videos are sourced from Tudou.com so they are really slow

THANK YOU!!!
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Options
    The best way to get ahold of tv shows is bittorrent. Just be sure to run PeerGuardian while downloading.