Options

Hatton V Mayweather Start time

fadafada Posts: 1,032
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Its nearly half past six now In Tallow what time is the fight espected to start?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    about 8 hours maybe? not quite sure on the exact time...i'll check it out...
  • Options
    yep, my PPV guide says the PPV starts at 10 here, so that would be 7.5 hours from now.

i feel for you...i had to get up at 4 this morning to catch the K-1 grand prix live from japan.
  • Options
    I'm on GMT and Is Vegas six hours behind? I was hoping for two in morning but I'd say it won't start until after 4
  • Options
    fada wrote:
    I'm on GMT and Is Vegas six hours behind? I was hoping for two in morning but I'd say it won't start until after 4

vegas would be eight hours behind you then. that's either a late night for you, or a very early morning!
  • Options
    Late night. Going hitting the pub to see Duddy (irish fighter at middleweight) fighting at 9 and ordering hatton and watching it. Might have a few cans or hit a nightclub beforehand and come back and watch it.
  • Options
    slainte! enjoy the night! :)
  • Options
    Good man , hoping for a Duddy hatton double.
  • Options
    i hope the fights are great and that your guys come out with arms raised. i'll check out your discussions after the fights and probably look to check the show out after the weekend if you guys give it a good review. :) i saw a bit of the coverage last night in between K-1 fights on the fight network and it sounds like it should be a good one. i don't find i care for mayweather too much, so i'm hoping hatton wins as well.
  • Options
    Fuck Mayweather

I believe PPV start time is 6 pm Pacific

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=265222&page=2
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    I wanna watch this but $60.00????
    Kinda steep no?
    If I do buy it I can not tell my wife the $ or she will cry about it.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Fuck Mayweather

MF we shall see tonight. However, checkout this LOVELY photo of the two combatants...Hatton Mayweather...NOSE to NOSE

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    I wanna watch this but $60.00????
    Kinda steep no?
    If I do buy it I can not tell my wife the $ or she will cry about it.

Go to a bar

Is there a PJ Whelihans near you or any sports bar ?

Or just watch it next week on HBO
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Well that was an easy prediction. Floyd is just too good.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    That was fun. Not a boxing fan at all, but it was great to watch. Free Pay per view is the best :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Fuck Mayweather

I think you said "Mayweather is going down that's all" and he did just that. He went down to pick up that towel his corner threw in, what a beating.

Again your pick went nowhere like L. Armstrong. :D Now runaway and hide.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    The referee destroyed the first five or so rounds with his interference.

Hatton should have thrown a few more body shots.
    I feel asleep before the start of it and had to hit the hay( had drink in me). I watched it this morning.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Mayweather's better than I thought.
  • Options
    Mayweather's better than I thought.

Indeed he is

I wanted to kill the ref last night everyone kept screaming "GET OUT OF THE WAY !!"

Floyd is the man, not sure who can beat him
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers