Options

Any one studying for FINALS?

tylerpjtxtylerpjtx Posts: 201
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
i am...studying sucks. i just took an adderall so hopefully that helps...but its business calculus so its hard to get inspired.
all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
-mason jennings
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    nope

don't drink and study though!! It doesn't mix well!! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    tylerpjtx wrote:
    i am...studying sucks. i just took an adderall so hopefully that helps...but its business calculus so its hard to get inspired.

this may sound crazy...but I loved studying for december finals, in both college and in grad school. I remember my first finals experience in college and I couldn't believe it, I was like "I love this!" I was on such a high and I was studying all sorts of interesting stuff and I was coming up with good ideas and I was all toasty by the fire in the student lounge with the snow outside and eating cookies...hehe I just loved finals!

I never liked spring ones quite as much though. but all are better than any other exams throughout the semester, cuz you're like hunkered down.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Yeah sort of. I have a couple of essays due for the end of the week, then a couple of weeks holiday, and final exams in January. Not looking forward to it at all.
    I feel your pain dude.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    tylerpjtx wrote:

I had my finals on Saturday. I don't know how it is with other schools, but North Texas professors certainly don't observe that whole dead week thing. :rolleyes:
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I be done....this semester is in the books.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    drivingrl wrote:
    I had my finals on Saturday. I don't know how it is with other schools, but North Texas professors certainly don't observe that whole dead week thing. :rolleyes:

you had all of them on one day???
  • Options
    I should be writing a paper now due on Thursday because I have to spend all day tomorrow studying for my Roman History final, also on Thursday. Then I have another paper due next Tuesday.

Then I graduate :D

Then I get a job :(
    Fuck.
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    you had all of them on one day???

Yep. I was completely brain dead by the end of the day.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    Studying here. Luckily, this will be the last time. Finish my finals tomorrow, graduate on Saturday. Good times.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    i have an exam in 20 hours, and needless to say, studys not going well. turns out the internet is big. feelin ur pain.
  • Options
    drivingrl wrote:
    they sure dont...i havnt enjoyed too many of my unt professors...maybe 3 or so.
    all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
    -mason jennings
  • Options
    Mine start next week. Chem 1 and Calc 3 on Monday, Statics on Wednesday, Thermodynamics on friday.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • Options
    shaggy15shaggy15 Posts: 190
    just finished mine this morning. but now i m sick
    like a dog chasing a car, I do not know what i would do with it if i caught it----Joker

myspace.com/shaggy10680
  • Options
    Sometimes I have really graphic dreams that its time for the final in a course but I blew off going to every class leading up to it, and now I have to take the final, and I don't even know what the course is..

College was anxiety producing for me. Graduate school should be a blast!
  • Options
    RN boards. I'd give a nut for an Add about now! Off to have a smoke and catch the end of the Pens game.
    Many many wonderful shows, since day one.
    Love ya Punkinfur