I F*&KING HATE SNOW!!!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
and WINTER can kiss my fat white ASS!!!Jesus F-ing Christ!! We have gotten 50" of snow in the last 9 days!! I cannot keep up! Snow blower seized up on day 2 and I just cannot shovel fast enough. Not bad enough that it has snowed, but up until today, it had not risen above freezing for two weeks, but now today, we are at about 35 and with the 8 inches we got last night, it has made what was atleast light and fluffy and movable snow into some HEAVY SHIT! Had to have someone come yesterday and clean off my roof knowing that it would warm up so my roof wouldnt cave in, that cost me $300 and I got a guy to come and plow my driveway to the tune of $30 each time!! My driveway it 2 cars wide and 7 cars in length, no way to do it by hand! So now, I after the guy cleaned off the roof, my home is now encased in a 6 foot wall of snow.....I am going to have to hire a guy with a tractor to come and plow it out, because as it stands, if it warms up too fast, my house will flood! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Did I mention that I hate snow and winter!

end of rant.I feel a bit better now..;)..Not really, but I had to blow off some steam!!
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Snow is inconvenient and costly. A good way to not have to deal with snow anymore is to move to a warmer climate. Easier said than done though I suppose. ;)
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Snow is inconvenient and costly. A good way to not have to deal with snow anymore is to move to a warmer climate. Easier said than done though I suppose. ;)

While I see your point, this is uncommon here what is happening now. Breaking record after record with now signs of slowing. I have lived here for 37 of my 39 years and NEVER seen anything like what we have gotten the past 10 days!!

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • oh! Wow. That's crazy.
    I've only been shoveling snow for about 12 years. It's a drag.
    But it could be worse! It could be a tsunami right?
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I'm thinking about you. Just hope the whole winter isn't like this! Yikes. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • that fully sucks! i'd hate the snow too if i had to live like that! thank god i live in a hot climate
  • who cares about the house

is the pj shed safe???

;)
  • Yea snow really sucks.
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Learn to ski. You'll change your tune on snow pretty quickly.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    DocChicago wrote:
    Learn to ski. You'll change your tune on snow pretty quickly.

So not true for me...Tried skiing YEARS ago, and HATED it as well!! ;)

• CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    I love snow. made some cash shoveling roofs this winter, and last year. 2 record years though.

and when your shoveling your sidewalks and shit its fine as long as you keep up on it. every four inches or snow I usually shovel driveway/sidewalks. but its getting old...and we got 5 inches today and its still coming down hard. great.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Supposed to get some today/tomorrow. It's not bad. Still considered winter
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    JB hated snow/winter that lasts through April... we moved South 22 years ago.
    Winters are mild, a couple few months long and snow something we look forward to.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    fuck winter
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    where do you live :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I like a good snow cone in the summer. Who had the Snoopy snow cone maker? :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I like a good snow cone in the summer. Who had the Snoopy snow cone maker? :P

Fuck off! :lol:
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    I'm right there with you. I am sick of snow removal!!!!! :evil:
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    I'm right there with you. I am sick of snow removal!!!!! :evil:

I'm there too. I can't believe it's snowing again. My daffodils are bravely poking through the earth only to get blanketed with cold icy snow right now. :(
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2