Options

petty people

given2fly78given2fly78 Posts: 404
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
People make me laugh. And not in a good way all the time. In a pathetic sort of way.

I've been having problems with a girl at work for about 2 months now. Long story, I'll spare you the details. Short of it is she got jealous over my production and has been trying (unsucessfully) to sabotage me. Pretty pathetic. So now every time she sees me it just makes her cringe. Visablly.

So yesterday we were both going out the same door and I was behind her.

She tried to slam it in my face.

But it was one of those doors that doesn't slam. It just gently closed, but the funny part was the effort behind which she tried to close it.

Which made me sadly laugh. Which is what I SHOULDN'T do. But it just escaped.

She's 39, which makes me even see her as more pathetic. Why do adults act this way? Sooooo petty. She didn't even show up to our Holiday Party because I was there. WTF?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    People make me laugh. And not in a good way all the time. In a pathetic sort of way.

I've been having problems with a girl at work for about 2 months now. Long story, I'll spare you the details. Short of it is she got jealous over my production and has been trying (unsucessfully) to sabotage me. Pretty pathetic. So now every time she sees me it just makes her cringe. Visablly.

But it was one of those doors that doesn't slam. It just gently closed, but the funny part was the effort behind which she tried to close it.

She's 39, which makes me even see her as more pathetic. Why do adults act this way? Sooooo petty. She didn't even show up to our Holiday Party because I was there. WTF?

hahaha, god i can't wait until i get back to ordinary, big companies.....where bitchingness is a must *shudders*

try not to think of her too much, obviously she's got nothing else going on in her life.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,243

she wants you
  • Options

lol, wow! What an ass! :D

Jealousy makes people do weird things. And then it's fun for all of us sane people to sit back and watch. :D
  • Options
    She is jealous, insecure, low self-esteem, etc.

I recently moved my horses to a new barn and am dealing with two petty bitches. If I were fat and ugly they wouldn't have a problem with me. I am 36 and they are both in their 40s, clearly, they must see me as some kind of threat but I'm not. I'm having a talk with one of them today and I dare her to gossip about me again. I don't tolerate that shit.
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    She is jealous, insecure, low self-esteem, etc.

I recently moved my horses to a new barn and am dealing with two petty bitches. If I were fat and ugly they wouldn't have a problem with me. I am 36 and they are both in their 40s, clearly, they must see me as some kind of threat but I'm not. I'm having a talk with one of them today and I dare her to gossip about me again. I don't tolerate that shit.

from what i've found out they will always gossip, and if they haven't got anything on you to gossip about, they will gossip about your clothes or go on and on about previous comments they've made.
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    from what i've found out they will always gossip, and if they haven't got anything on you to gossip about, they will gossip about your clothes or go on and on about previous comments they've made.

oh, I know that and I really don't care what they say. I'm basically letting them know that I heard the comments they made and if they have any questions about me, they should ask me and not a third party. They'll probably gossip about that too. As the "new" girl, I'm walking into a well-formed clique and I already told my trainer that I don't have to be friends with any of them. I refuse to have superficial "friendships" just because we all have horses at the same barn. As long as I get to spend time with my horses, that is all I care about! :)
    "you shall be released" ~ EV