Options

happy birthday, soulsinging

2»

Comments

• Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    happy birthday :cool:
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Happy Happy, Joy Joy! :)
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    happy birthday!
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Happy birthday dude, hope you have a great day!!
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    ADogNamedPilateADogNamedPilate Texas, USA Posts: 291
    Happy Birthday soulsinging!
    Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    happy f'ing birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    what a crummy day to have a birthday. i hope at the very least that you got laid.
    my birthday gift to you is a wish that Tress and his staff go to some coaching seminars so we dont have to be the laughingstock of the nation again.

happy birthday, i suppose.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You are the best person to argue with on here...well, except Dunk...but he doesnt ever know what he is talking about.
    :)

actually in my head it makes perfect sense... :) .... then again i think it makes perfect sense to freeze nuns
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    dunkman wrote:
    p.s. honestly.. stopping at 29,999 would have been much cooler.. then you'd have left people hanging.. "ooohhh whats he gonna do" now they are just like "soulwho?"

im disappointed dude, that's the sort of drama queen crap a chick would pull!

thanks for the wishes folks. i was down in new orleans for it watching my beloved buckeyes drop another national championship. i still had a blast though, despite spending about 30 hours travelling for 12 hours in the big easy. and the game was disappointing, but better than last year and still a lot of fun to see. we weren't even supposed to win the big ten this year, so just being there was pretty cool.

to pixie my darlin, i'm up for everything but the beer ;)

class time... later dudes!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    im disappointed dude, that's the sort of drama queen crap a chick would pull!

i'm going to inject you with vodka. ;)

hope you had a great birthday though amigo :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Wahey he came back :p I thought we'd lost the man of truth.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"