Options

# of songs of your mp3 player

2»

Comments

• Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    mine (iPod 80g) contains about 6,000 songs out of which about 10 % from PJ.
    If you're looking for a player for using occasionally, a smaller should be sufficient... iPod nano...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    Up to 7130.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    6452, nearly 19 days worth. My iPod is my stereo, I never leave the apartment without my shuffle.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    so i was listening to my songs, a mixture of studio versions of albums like toad the wet sprocket, foo fighters, lifehouse...and my pearl jam boots sounded very bad on my mp3 player and i deleted them.

flame me, i do not care...

i am going to download my studio versions of pj songs
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    iPod Touch has about 460 songs
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Around 4500 songs and bird calls on a 20 gb ipod.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    I have a phone with a 4 GB memory card for music and it has 800 song on it.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut