Options

Snowed in tonight...

kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Roads are pretty bad tonight, so staying in... having a few beers, watching a movie, maybe watch some PJ later...
Anyone else stuck inside tonight?
"Seek my part, devote myself.
My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
-Pam Beesly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    At work, yeah.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    I am in but mostly because I am stuck in the burbs with no car :(
  • Options
    I am in but mostly because I am stuck in the burbs with no car :(

that stinks...

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    kc_pj wrote:
    that stinks...

It does... I had the stellar idea to sell my car before I moved here. I am starting to question the wisdom of that decision. Hell some days I question the other decision too. :confused:
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    It does... I had the stellar idea to sell my car before I moved here. I am starting to question the wisdom of that decision. Hell some days I question the other decision too. :confused:
    Nah, it was a good decision and one that can always be taken back. :) New experiences are good be they good or bad. I'm glad we just have the cold weather and no precipitation to make it snow or ice or freezing rain! I feel for ya kc_pj, although staying in and listening to PJ is high on my list of fun things to do. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Nah, it was a good decision and one that can always be taken back. :) New experiences are good be they good or bad. I'm glad we just have the cold weather and no precipitation to make it snow or ice or freezing rain! I feel for ya kc_pj, although staying in and listening to PJ is high on my list of fun things to do. :)

Yeah, the evening hasn't been too bad so far; I'm watching PJ now, so all is good :)

The bad thing was that the guy I'm seeing was to come over tonight... going to try tomorrow night, cross your fingers the weather is ok!

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    kc_pj wrote:
    Yeah, the evening hasn't been too bad so far; I'm watching PJ now, so all is good :)

The bad thing was that the guy I'm seeing was to come over tonight... going to try tomorrow night, cross your fingers the weather is ok!
    Fingers crossed! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:

I know.. it was just sometimes I get a little.. you know :o

Thanks again, D for the support. I am looking forward to the west coast in the new year. First time seeing the Pacific :D
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    HA!
    Don't you suck!
    *looks out window at foot of snow..."fuck"*

Look at the upside: You aren't studying for exams like me? haha
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Fingers crossed! :)

thanks!

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    bovy_j wrote:
    HA!
    Don't you suck!
    *looks out window at foot of snow..."fuck"*

Look at the upside: You aren't studying for exams like me? haha

Um, that's not fun... both the foot of snow and studying for exams...

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    kc_pj wrote:
    Roads are pretty bad tonight, so staying in... having a few beers, watching a movie, maybe watch some PJ later...
    Anyone else stuck inside tonight?

I'm rained in tonight. Where are you?
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    I'm in Omaha...

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    kc_pj wrote:
    I'm in Omaha...

Nightmare. Rough week, huh?

• Options
    Nightmare. Rough week, huh?

To say the least. This week has been one of the longest I've had...

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    kc_pj wrote:
    To say the least. This week has been one of the longest I've had...

Well, enjoy your beers and be thankful you're alive!

• Options
    Well, enjoy your beers and be thankful you're alive!

Thanks! I am quite thankful... I've heard stories from people I work with and know that know people who were at Westroads... one lady said her daughter was in line at Customer Service and went down the escalator about a minute before the shooting; the guy behind her in line was shot in the arm. It's just so sad and surreal...

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    kc_pj wrote:
    Thanks! I am quite thankful... I've heard stories from people I work with and know that know people who were at Westroads... one lady said her daughter was in line at Customer Service and went down the escalator about a minute before the shooting; the guy behind her in line was shot in the arm. It's just so sad and surreal...

God how scary...and way too close to home. Glad you and loved ones are safe!