Options

I need a new belt

PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,014
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
i guess one of these days ill just have to buy another one. i have this thing stapled together and its falling apart again. lousy mall products. its probably because its a girls belt.

maybe i shouldnt admit to wearing girl accessories........... but their belts are cooler!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options

Thanks for sharing that with us...

:D:)
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    wow this thread is all sorts of meaningful insights
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    haha, i had to get a new belt myself the other day. it feels weird. the leather is all tight and not broken in yet. i liked my old one, but had it for like 2 years, it was time to go.
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    pics?
    :D
  • Options
    pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    I got a Nixon belt as a freebie when I bought a Nixon watch in the January sales a week or so ago. It's pretty cool. Gonna take some wearing in though!!
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
  • Options
    i guess one of these days ill just have to buy another one. i have this thing stapled together and its falling apart again. lousy mall products. its probably because its a girls belt.

maybe i shouldnt admit to wearing girl accessories........... but their belts are cooler!
    oh my god!

I have had to staple a belt for a Prof.!

CHRIST people! buy a fucking new BELT! it's like under 20 bucks!

:rolleyes: :mad:

seriously. STAPLES??? WTF!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    C'mon now. Guys only need two belts. 1 Black Leather, and 1 Brown Leather. If you need something "cooler" then maybe you should start wearing drag.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    oh my god!

I have had to staple a belt for a Prof.!

CHRIST people! buy a fucking new BELT! it's like under 20 bucks!

:rolleyes: :mad:

seriously. STAPLES??? WTF!

i was using duct tape, red duct tape!!. but it just didnt work well. duct tape works well for shoes, not so much on belts.

i dont have either black or brown belts. i have brown boots and they're bland. i like colors, lots of them too! people probably think im color blind cause the colors never match i just wear them.

dressing usually goes i like this 'i like this color and this one and this one and thats all that i can wear.......'