Options

world junior gold medal nail-biter

2»

Comments

• Options
    What channel are the pussies on, i'll stick that on now :D

since you're in the UK so it's about 10pm so just go to your local pub and i'm sure there are plenty of 'em :)
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    is it normal that I am so happy I am bawling. and then my Oilers and rangers tonight!! first time they meet in 6 years.
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    i thought this was about some competition of people biting their nails.

:o

oops

That's what i said earlier in the thread lol, just glanced at it at first.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    God damn it, when can Sweden do anything else than disappoint a finn...that's their sole purpose on this planet. Gongratulations to Canada tho.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,142
    Wooo Hooo ..............And still the first Nation of Hockey!!!!! :D:D:D
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    stu gee wrote:
    That's what i said earlier in the thread lol, just glanced at it at first.
    aw man, i missed that!

oops part deux lol
  • Options
    aw man, i missed that!

oops part deux lol

I thought it was maybe some crazy late night gameshow, was thinking they were really starting to scrape the barrel with the kind of programmes they are bringing out!
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    great post-game celebration going on
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    is it normal that I am so happy I am bawling.

Totally normal - I'm doing the same thing. :)

WOOHOO!!!!!!!
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    I thought it was maybe some crazy late night gameshow, was thinking they were really starting to scrape the barrel with the kind of programmes they are bringing out!
    i wouldn't be the least surprised if they did, which is the sad part! hope they never go that route....that'd be a gross thing to watch, nubby bloody fingers :eek:
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    yep, nothing like watching our boys and men winning an international hockey tournament to feel proud to be a Canadian

this must be how the Americans feel when they kill lots of people in war.....oh, was that low ? oh well :p
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    is it too early to predict #5 on home ice next year?
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    uninnocent wrote:
    is it too early to predict #5 on home ice next year?

never too early! like they said, Canada doesn't go to win anything but a Gold Medal and with them playing on home ice !!! wooo hoooo
    all the tickets for the silver and gold medal rounds are sold already. :(
  • Options
    i wouldn't be the least surprised if they did, which is the sad part! hope they never go that route....that'd be a gross thing to watch, nubby bloody fingers :eek:

Im sure its been done. Japanese endurance type game shows probably covered it long ago!!
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    Im sure its been done. Japanese endurance type game shows probably covered it long ago!!
    those japanese game shows are FREAKY! some sadistic shit they got going :eek:
  • Options
    those japanese game shows are FREAKY! some sadistic shit they got going :eek:

I know. They probably had a nail biting competition which incorporated ice hockey in some way lol