Options

so i am going to go get my car repaired....

2»

Comments

• Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Haha. This is so true, well not quite, but almost. We've been really lucky to know good and honest mechanics over the years. One we had was a client, one a tenant in the building I worked in and since we moved to a smaller town we've actually found quite a few good ones. Big cities are not good for honest mechanics. Or they are always too busy and overbooked. :)

I go to a great place and they always joke with me about all the PJ stickers on my car. hehehe :)

They do great and honest work. I wish others could have that when having their car fixed.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Dam I would have done it for nothing. That place you went to IMO ripped you off.
    Actually this is a really good mechanic that I trust. It would've been twice as much at the dealership. I just have an expensive car to repair in general.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    aw man, sorry! it is such a racket, no doubt. i'm lucky my mechanic is nice to me and doesn't pull that condascending bullshit with me. probably cuz he knows i'd hit him with my shoe :p lol
  • Options
    Actually this is a really good mechanic that I trust. It would've been twice as much at the dealership. I just have an expensive car to repair in general.

Well then forget I said it. :D heh
  • Options
    I feel your pain:)
    Just spent $900 to repair a car then the hubby goes and hydroplanes and hits a tree, basically destroying everything we had done! now we have to cover the $500 deductible. yes, yes i'm thankful he's ok, thought it still hurts the wallet especially so close to christmas. My husband said he thinks he actually heard the money being flushed down the drain when he hit the tree;)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"