2»

Comments

• bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • drivingrl wrote:
    What is this snow you speak of?
    :D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Rygar wrote:
    Even I get Newfoundland/Maritime/Atlantic mixed up sometimes.
    A revolt to white sandy beaches sounds like a damn good idea.

Freezing is an exaggeration, obviously :P
    It's colder than it should be, cause the AC never shuts off because I'm next to the server (room), and the heat for this area is broken (and has been for 6 months).

Careful they may revoke your right to drink Keith's.. or Black Dog but lets face it nobody should have to drink Black Dog :p

I would love to be at the beach right now. A girl that I take the bus with just got back from her hometown of Melbourne, Australia.. oh to be there!!!

Beckland??? :p I love it!!!
  • love the snow! The best part is that when I left for work this morning my car was already dug out as a surprise from my hudband. Gotta love that!

Its still going in chicago!
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Careful they may revoke your right to drink Keith's.. or Black Dog but lets face it nobody should have to drink Black Dog :p

I would love to be at the beach right now. A girl that I take the bus with just got back from her hometown of Melbourne, Australia.. oh to be there!!!

Beckland??? :p I love it!!!

If anyone drinks Black Dog of their own free will then there is definitely something wrong.
    Keith's is Nova Scotian silly! Oland Export (family recipe I think!) is better anyway.

I'm not sure what kind of beer I'll be able to get when I get to the white sandy beach, but hopefully it's tasty.
  • Rygar wrote:
    If anyone drinks Black Dog of their own free will then there is definitely something wrong.
    Keith's is Nova Scotian silly! Oland Export (family recipe I think!) is better anyway.

I'm not sure what kind of beer I'll be able to get when I get to the white sandy beach, but hopefully it's tasty.

I know Keith's is Nova Scotian!!! :confused::o Out here they consider it an "import" :eek:

Oland's isn't bad either.

I want to go to the beach too!!!
    I know Keith's is Nova Scotian!!! :confused::o Out here they consider it an "import" :eek:

Oland's isn't bad either.

I want to go to the beach too!!!

You can come along then.

I thought you mean the Newfs would take my Keith's away, that's all ;)
  • Rygar wrote:
    You can come along then.

I thought you mean the Newfs would take my Keith's away, that's all ;)

Not a chance, nobody is taking anyone's Keith's away :p Unless I get drunk and steal one of yours ;)
  • It's snowing right now in Jersey

1-2 inches they say

Our first snow of the year :cool:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

Not a chance, nobody is taking anyone's Keith's away :p Unless I get drunk and steal one of yours ;)

They CAN'T take my Keith's away. I'm a Love Boat Captain, dammit!

I'm not greedy with them though, so I can share.
    It's snowing right now in Jersey

1-2 inches they say

Our first snow of the year :cool:

Couple inches isn't bad for you lightweights.

Wait...you're in Jersey but cheer for the Flyers??
  • awww so pretty !!
  • Rygar wrote:
    They CAN'T take my Keith's away. I'm a Love Boat Captain, dammit!

I'm not greedy with them though, so I can share.

Your Keith's is safe.... for now :p Oh to be sitting on a nice warm beach drinking Keith's. :D

Pretty much a heat wave out here today..only -10. :rolleyes: :)
    Your Keith's is safe.... for now :p Oh to be sitting on a nice warm beach drinking Keith's. :D

Pretty much a heat wave out here today..only -10. :rolleyes: :)

Don't go too far into beach day dreaming, which will be hard given your current heatwave, but it'll get you fired!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    Question for those of you taking snow pics...do you have to shovel your own driveway? Great pics!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Question for those of you taking snow pics...do you have to shovel your own driveway? Great pics!!!
    nope. I pay someone to do that!

....and I am out of here! I am sitting in traffic on my way to O'hare and on my way to Florida for a long weekend! :)
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Question for those of you taking snow pics...do you have to shovel your own driveway? Great pics!!!

Well...my husband does it, does that count? :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&