Options

depressed,...

sonicreducersonicreducer Posts: 713
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
i've never caught a bolt of lightning or let it go for that matter,... and still feel cursed,...

i've been single for two months and all i can get are bitches who just want the D. anybody out there want me for me?
you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
~Ron Burgundy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    want the d?
  • Options
    want the d?

yeah...huh?
  • Options
    I bet you are charming them with that kind of sweet talk :eek: :p
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I bet you are charming them with that kind of sweet talk :eek: :p

hey, you got your box cutter guy! :p haha

what is the "d"???
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    A is for Apple
    B is for Bear
    C is for Cougar
    D is for Dick! :eek:
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    2 months single

come on man, get a grip
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    A is for Apple
    B is for Bear
    C is for Cougar
    D is for Dick! :eek:

:eek: WOW...such strong language vital5! :p
  • Options
    hey, you got your box cutter guy! :p haha

what is the "d"???

I like 'em classy what can I say?? :p
  • Options
    yeah...huh?

like, quite literally,... chicks just want the "goods"

im not even hot,... chicks just want it,... its a college town. i think im depressed for a lot of reasons, though. plus, i've been drinking so all is amplified. i have finals next week and no class.

its hard to adjust after being so comfortable in a relationship and then realizing that its over. and it seems like all the chicks i've met recently are like said chicks from above,...
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    2 months single

come on man, get a grip
    2 months... hmmmm.... throw ur D in the air (a-yeah).. and wave it around like you just don't care (cay-yeah).

Like PearlJamJen
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    2 months... hmmmm.... throw ur D in the air.. and wave it around like you just don't care.

Like PearlJamJen

lol
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    and it seems like all the chicks i've met recently are like said chicks from above,...
    Hooker College chicks? I've seen websites like that :eek:
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    2 months... hmmmm.... throw ur D in the air.. and wave it around like you just don't care.

Like PearlJamJen

WHAT??? :mad:

this has got to be the FUNNIEST thread ever. Poor sod. RIGHT!!!!

and vital--cheeky! :p
  • Options
    yeah, college girls today are so aggressive and demanding that they just want to f*ck you and not worry about a relationship.

I wish I had that problem 10 years ago.
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    WHAT??? :mad:

this has got to be the FUNNIEST thread ever. Poor sod. RIGHT!!!!

and vital--cheeky! :p
    I edited so it's easier to read... and it helps if you sing it like a Beastie Boys song...... record it for me and email it LOL
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    I edited so it's easier to read... and it helps if you sing it like a Beastie Boys song...... record it for me and email it LOL
    okay...but the beasties didnt sing that song...unless you are talking about a different one :p
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    yeah, college girls today are so aggressive and demanding that they just want to f*ck you and not worry about a relationship.

Yeah actually... i was seeing some younger girl.. how old are college girls in US/Canadia? anyway... yeah so annoying... put me off youngens a bit.... young girls are too tied up in how they look and their friends look and that someone else doesnt look cool, and bitching about other girls.... too busy to see that I was hot LMAO

Get ur self an older gal.... say 42... she's ready to settle down.... or not ;)
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:

Yeah, sonic, I seriously DOUBT you are for real (I mean you seem charming and all) but if you are for real, then now you know what it is like to be a girl. Sometimes it is nice when guys look you in the eye when they talk to you! :p Welcome to my world! :p But I think you need a reality check :p
  • Options
    like, quite literally,... chicks just want the "goods"

im not even hot,... chicks just want it,... its a college town. i think im depressed for a lot of reasons, though. plus, i've been drinking so all is amplified. i have finals next week and no class.

its hard to adjust after being so comfortable in a relationship and then realizing that its over. and it seems like all the chicks i've met recently are like said chicks from above,...

you've got serious problems my friend. single, in college, and a bunch of hot college girls want to fuck you with no strings? and you've only been single 2 months? shit, if id had a couple hot girls wanting to nail me after me last breakup, id have handled it a helluva lot better. nail those hot young bitches while you can still get ass like that. you've got the whole rest of your life to find a wife and settle down and retire your cock. now get the hell off this board, go to a bar, and go stick your johnson into one of those hoes. you will feel a whole lot better, seriously. and if you dont, it means you need to try a few more.
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:

haha, nice,... im 24. who knows, it could be magical,...

nah, i've been drinking and i've been ignored by a certain lady friend and im always on the board so i figured id make an ass of myself,...

but i seriously think people get shallower and shallower,...

you know, i gave in for a minute and played the single card, but damn it gets lonely,...
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:

42??? Oh, Simon :eek:
  • Options
    Yeah, sonic, I seriously DOUBT you are for real (I mean you seem charming and all) but if you are for real, then now you know what it is like to be a girl. Sometimes it is nice when guys look you in the eye when they talk to you! :p Welcome to my world! :p But I think you need a reality check :p

sometimes its just harder to look at them in the eyes,... especially ones with huge boobs,... but im genuine,... im ready to meet a girl with some class and that can make me feel all warm and squishy and shit,... dudes might play that shit off and be gay about it, especially on the internet where there aren't any boundaries, but im sick of this single shit,...
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    you've got serious problems my friend. single, in college, and a bunch of hot college girls want to fuck you with no strings? and you've only been single 2 months? shit, if id had a couple hot girls wanting to nail me after me last breakup, id have handled it a helluva lot better. nail those hot young bitches while you can still get ass like that. you've got the whole rest of your life to find a wife and settle down and retire your cock. now get the hell off this board, go to a bar, and go stick your johnson into one of those hoes. you will feel a whole lot better, seriously. and if you dont, it means you need to try a few more.

i've been in this town since 2001. i've played that card. i took two years off from school by the way. so its a five year plan. anyhow, bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks,... yeah, that was fun. but i need a woman dude,... call me a fucktard or whatever, but i need a companion
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    sometimes its just harder to look at them in the eyes,... especially ones with huge boobs,... but im genuine,... im ready to meet a girl with some class and that can make me feel all warm and squishy and shit,... dudes might play that shit off and be gay about it, especially on the internet where there aren't any boundaries, but im sick of this single shit,...

it's been 2 months for christ's sakes. that's called codependence.
  • Options

this is what I was trying to say

just didn't put in the effort
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    i've been in this town since 2001. i've played that card. i took two years off from school by the way. so its a five year plan. anyhow, bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks,... yeah, that was fun. but i need a woman dude,... call me a fucktard or whatever, but i need a companion

and how much of that time was spent with this chick that's got you all depressed?
  • Options
    it's been 2 months for christ's sakes. that's called codependence.

well, late august,... and yeah, you are probably right about the codependence part. that is what makes it hard. of course ill take advantage of opportunities bro,... im not an idiot. im just ready to find something worthwhile to take a chance,...
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    and how much of that time was spent with this chick that's got you all depressed?

a little over two years,...
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    well, late august,... and yeah, you are probably right about the codependence part. that is what makes it hard. of course ill take advantage of opportunities bro,... im not an idiot. im just ready to find something worthwhile to take a chance,...

i assume that's what you just did with the girl from 2 months ago? and you learned a valuable lesson. these days, girls don't want to settle down at that age. they know they're sexy and it won't last, so they want to take advantage of it. you should too. once their clock starts ticking, then they'll start looking for a guy to keep around permanently. for now, they know they don't need it and you ain't gonna find it.
  • Options
    i've never caught a bolt of lightning or let it go for that matter,... and still feel cursed,...

i've been single for two months and all i can get are bitches who just want the D. anybody out there want me for me?

Depressed about bitches that just want to fuck? hmmm that sucks...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07