A man goes to the Bear's ticket office.......

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
A man goes to the Chicago Bear ticket office and inquires about purchasing
play-off tickets. The ticket teller replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

The following day the same man goes to the Chicago Bear ticket office and inquires about purchasing Bear play-off tickets. The ticket teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

This goes on for an entire week. The man goes to the Bear ticket office inquiring about play-off tickets and the teller says none are for sale
because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

Another week of this goes by and the man still is asking the ticket teller about Bear play-off tickets. Finally the ticket teller in a loud voice
says, I'VE TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS THERE WERE NOT ANY TICKETS
AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE THE BEARS DID NOT MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS.

The man replied, 'I know.' I drive all the way from Green Bay just to hear you say that

Thanks Mic for that pm. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    THAT was funny!!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Hahaha, that's pretty funny! :D
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    Hahaha, that's pretty funny! :D

Thanks but I can't take the credit for it. :D
  • Ironically, when I first heard this one it was last year and reversed with a guy driving from Chicago to GB. And I'm sure there were other versions before that. Funny though.
  • Sweep.
  • Sweep.

Hey even shitty teams have to win sometimes. :D
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    play-off tickets. The ticket teller replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

The following day the same man goes to the Chicago Bear ticket office and inquires about purchasing Bear play-off tickets. The ticket teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

This goes on for an entire week. The man goes to the Bear ticket office inquiring about play-off tickets and the teller says none are for sale

Another week of this goes by and the man still is asking the ticket teller about Bear play-off tickets. Finally the ticket teller in a loud voice

The man replied, 'I know.' I drive all the way from Green Bay just to hear you say that

This is pretty funny...and save the Bill's comments. :lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,843
    DS1119 wrote:

you guys pick first , dont you?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Second. :lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,843
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    [

Second. :lol:

well, you could trade up. :corn:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

well, you could trade up. :corn:

Bills are actually 8th.