What's your ringtone?

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
For the longest time I've had YLB as my ringtone. Well I finally got a new phone and changed mine to Jack Johnson's ''Constellations''. Just something different and new:) So it's Sunday nite so lets see what we all got. What's yours? :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I have a few for different people and such.

1. Outkast - So Fresh and So Clean
    2. Ghostface - Good
    3. KOL - Fans
    NERDS!
  • monday night football for most people.
    black for my wife. (she gets rotating pj songs.)
    starlight by muse- for my sister
    perfect situation for my text messages.

and secret lovers for when your mom calls (oooohhhh burrrrnnnnnnn) :)
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• yellow ledbetter was mine on my old phone for the longest time! now it's 'whatcha want' by the beastie boys :D
  • Oh yeah I have the the Wolfmother scream for text messages. It freaks people out. :)
    NERDS!
  • hail hail was my tone for a long while, now it's no one:)
  • I have a few for different people and such.

2. Ghostface - Good
    3. KOL - Fans

Fans is the best song EVER!! I love it!

I just keep whatever ringtone I have on my phone. I don't DL them :o
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I have ringing tone type 14 and absolutely no clue about how to get a ringtone! :D:o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • yellow ledbetter was mine on my old phone for the longest time! now it's 'whatcha want' by the beastie boys :D

Haha I love IT!!! Now I want that

B, you crack me up!! :D
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Right now it's Corduroy from a concert we were at which at the moment escapes me. I also have a live version of Severed Hand. I just change them out occasionally as I really don't use my cell that much. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Vibrate
  • Modest Mouse-Float On
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    man in the box :cool:
    intro riff is killer!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    yellow ledbetter was mine on my old phone for the longest time! now it's 'whatcha want' by the beastie boys :D

Hehehe!

Awesome!

I had YLB on mine for a long time. It got to the point where people would be calling me and waking me up in the morning and I couldn't take that "ring" anymore. I went back to a basic "ring ring" kinda thing.
  • The intro to Baba O'Riley.
  • My ringtone is DTE

I had GTF for the longest time and changed it when I came to Cali cause my girl Vedhead27 had the same ring and we never knew who's phone was ringing.'
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I don't have one. I keep my phone on vibrate. (No sexual innuendos, please.)
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• I don't have one. I keep my phone on vibrate. (No sexual innuendos, please.)

really? no innuendos? i mean, umm, you have been on this board before right?

thats like posting something about scott stapp and asking people to say nice things about him
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    UNDER PRESSURE : Queen
    STAY WITH ME: Faces/Rod Stewart

and when I get a text I have this hilarious recording of yeild2pearljam singing "EVERYBODY NEEDS A FRIEND" People freak out when they hear it. It even makes me jump!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Mine is the Scooby-Doo theme song.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Reef- put your hands on
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Immortality... it went off the other day and a younger co-worker put up "devil horns" and started rocking her head back and forth... I told her "its not that type of song" :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Well I finally got a new phone
    :eek: its about time!!!!

the ringtone on MY new phone is SO HOTT by KID ROCK baby! :D
    (and of course i have EVENFLOW too....)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Immortality... it went off the other day and a younger co-worker put up "devil horns" and started rocking her head back and forth... I told her "its not that type of song" :)

"its not that type of song" hahahahahahaha THAT made me laugh! :D good times good times!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Ive got part of Not For You from Pistoia, the bit about half way thru where eddie sings the "hey hey hey hey" and the crowd sing it back to him :D

its one of the highlights of the gig for me so i usually end up having a missed call while i listen to it AGAIN! ;):)
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • i have half full as my main/generic ringtone. i do have individual ringtones for friends: Smile, Tremor Christ, Hail Hail, & DTE to name a few.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Its weird, through the week i generally keep my phone on silent, hate it going off when im in public or when im going back and forward to work. When its not on silent its Ian Brown - Golden Gaze though.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Robert Radolph & Citizen Cope - Son's Gonna Rise "for everyone"

Ben Harper - Put it On Me - for My Sister

Immortality - For my husband
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    I have a few for different people and such.

2. Ghostface - Good
    3. KOL - Fans

me, too.......
    general = hello there.......cheap trick

people i don't want to talk to = loser.......beck
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I've got different ones for different people, but the main one is a live clip of "Immortallity". I can't remember which concert I cut it from.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I don't have one. I keep my phone on vibrate. (No sexual innuendos, please.)

Even at night? My cell is my only phone so even though I could keep it on vibrate most of the time, I'd want to have a ringtone for at night.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.