what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Hearing about Randy Schaffers untimely and tragic death..........wow, just wow.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • My baby (doggie) being sick! :(
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Getting in the car to go somewhere I was late for and seeing the gas gauge was BELOW E....sadly it's a usual thing for me:( but still it sucks.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    my tummy feels weird...aaaargh...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • There aren't any busy streets in Adelaide :p That's one of the things I like about it :)
    Sorry about your knees - I have permanent scars from the number of times I've fallen - usually in front of large groups of people

Not making my day: My kitty has an injury and I'm not sure how she got it :(

awwwww

Adelaide has it's own special version of 'busy' huh ;) we really can't say we have traffic issues either :D
    wah
  • angie76 wrote:
    Realizing it was Wednesday and not Thursday.

Friday in 4 hours :D

my day was ruined by spilling precious wizz fizz on my office floor.. :(
    wah
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Friday in 4 hours :D

my day was ruined by spilling precious wizz fizz on my office floor.. :(

zoe, our resident wizz fizz addict just told me after i relayed your story to her, that if the floor was carpet, you can just whack and itll go away. she also said it makes the carpet smell nice. of course if the floor isnt carpet, you should just lick it up. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • zoe, our resident wizz fizz addict just told me after i relayed your story to her, that if the floor was carpet, you can just whack and itll go away. she also said it makes the carpet smell nice. of course if the floor isnt carpet, you should just lick it up. :D

hehehe! 'tis carpet! our cleaners will think i have a habit

if it's still there tomorrow i'll give it a wack and report back to the expert

my spoon was red :D
    wah
    hehehe! 'tis carpet! our cleaners will think i have a habit

if it's still there tomorrow i'll give it a wack and report back to the expert

my spoon was red :D

whod you get... screaming mimi, nerdy neil? someone else?

dont you hate when you dont get a spoon. are you old enough to remmeber when youd get a ring on the end of the spoon?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • whod you get... screaming mimi, nerdy neil? someone else?

dont you hate when you dont get a spoon. are you old enough to remmeber when youd get a ring on the end of the spoon?
    For those of us in the states, WTF is Wizz Fizz and what does whacking, spoons with or without rings and licking off carpet have to do with it.

Inquiring minds want to know and I think this would make an interesting thread.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • The goddam fees office in college closed for lunch just as I arrived today, so I have to sit around for 2 hours waiting for the lazy bums to open again. Hence me posting this right now. I don't like it when people make me wait to do something I don't wanna do - in this case pay €1200.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    For those of us in the states, WTF is Wizz Fizz and what does whacking, spoons with or without rings and licking off carpet have to do with it.

Inquiring minds want to know and I think this would make an interesting thread.

haha BD. :D okay let me see here.
    wizz fizz is sherbet that comes in little packets. and let me just say there is nowhere near enough wizz fizz in a packet. in the 'old days' the spoon came with a ring that you could break off and wear.

giving something a whack means giving it a try. in this instance giving it a whack means hitting the carpet and dispersing the spilt sherbet.

spoons with or without rings means inside every packet of wizz fizz comes a spoon which you eat it with.

and you cant lick it off the carpet if you spill it(as you inevitable will). thats just gross. :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    waiting to book a trip to NZ/OZ in feb...now flight prices are up $400!
  • haha BD. :D okay let me see here.
    wizz fizz is sherbet that comes in little packets. and let me just say there is nowhere near enough wizz fizz in a packet. in the 'old days' the spoon came with a ring that you could break off and wear.

giving something a whack means giving it a try. in this instance giving it a whack means hitting the carpet and dispersing the spilt sherbet.

spoons with or without rings means inside every packet of wizz fizz comes a spoon which you eat it with.

and you cant lick it off the carpet if you spill it(as you inevitable will). thats just gross. :p:D

Ahhh. Tanks. Had some weird thoughts on Wizz Fizz going through my head :D.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Ahhh. Tanks. Had some weird thoughts on Wizz Fizz going through my head :D.

my 9 year old goes through so much wizz fizz i swear if she ever discovers hard drugs, i have no clue what im gonna do.. and ive had experience in whats not legal. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dog lovers
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    realising when it comes to you im totally fucked. TOTALLY FUCKED. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • my 9 year old goes through so much wizz fizz i swear if she ever discovers hard drugs, i have no clue what im gonna do.. and ive had experience in whats not legal. :)

HAHAHAH! That's what I thought Fizz Wizz was (although the wacking threw me off). My kids can have as much fizz wizz as long as they keep off the hard stuff. :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
    HAHAHAH! That's what I thought Fizz Wizz was (although the wacking threw me off). My kids can have as much fizz wizz as long as they keep off the hard stuff. :D

well for a 9 year old wizz fizz is the hard stuff. mix it with cola and all you can do is stand back and watch. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • well for a 9 year old wizz fizz is the hard stuff. mix it with cola and all you can do is stand back and watch. :D
    i know that situation.

You guys have fun dip in the land down under! That is a funny thing to watch your kids jones on.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    i know that situation.

You guys have fun dip in the land down under! That is a funny thing to watch your kids jones on.

tis amusing for me to go into the pantry and find empty packets and errant spoons lying about. sometimes i find them stuffed down behind the cushions on the sofa. aaaah it brings back memories. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • tis amusing for me to go into the pantry and find empty packets and errant spoons lying about. sometimes i find them stuffed down behind the cushions on the sofa. aaaah it brings back memories. :)

I am afraid of putting my hand behind or under our couches. I think chemicals have combined to create a new species.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    I am afraid of putting my hand behind or under our couches. I think chemicals have combined to create a new species.

i believe that under the sofa cushions is here black holes exist. pens, pencils, house keys, potato chips, dead mouses..everything ends up under the sofa cushions. i swear one day im gonna find a child i ever knew existed under there. either that or a two headed dog. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • awwwww

Adelaide has it's own special version of 'busy' huh ;) we really can't say we have traffic issues either :D
    That is part of it's charm - surrounded by the beach on one side, the hills on the other - and no traffic while driving from one to the next. Love it!

Not making my day - the crises starting before I even got through the door. argh
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • i believe that under the sofa cushions is here black holes exist. pens, pencils, house keys, potato chips, dead mouses..everything ends up under the sofa cushions. i swear one day im gonna find a child i ever knew existed under there. either that or a two headed dog. :D

Now this is the start of a good thread. Things you have found under your sofa cushions. I'll start.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    That is part of it's charm - surrounded by the beach on one side, the hills on the other - and no traffic while driving from one to the next. Love it!

Not making my day - the crises starting before I even got through the door. argh

crises?? at least the only crisis youll face in adelaide is whether or not youll end up in a barrel full of acid locked in a disused bank vault...or not. :p:D

WELCOME TO THE ONLY AUSTRALIAN STATE FOUNDED AS A FREE SETTLEMENT. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Now this is the start of a good thread. Things you have found under your sofa cushions. I'll start.

well???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • crises?? at least the only crisis youll face in adelaide is whether or not youll end up in a barrel full of acid locked in a disused bank vault...or not. :p:D

WELCOME TO THE ONLY AUSTRALIAN STATE FOUNDED AS A FREE SETTLEMENT. :D
    That's why tim keeps trying to lure me to the bank :eek:
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
    That's why tim keeps trying to lure me to the bank :eek:

hmm thats right girl. he just wants to show you exactly how it is he deposits ;):D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    realising when it comes to you im totally fucked. TOTALLY FUCKED. :(

you who?

oh that sounded quite camp didnt? :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.