~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Yay!! Two new pups and 500 pages!

Welcome Sophie - love those spotted ears!!! AND
    Welcome Louie - remember...size doesn't matter...u can destruct anything you put your mind to!! :D

Looking forward to many new photos...especially the puppy destruction ones. PJ_Rocks...you might wanna get the PJ poster off the floor ;):D
    :wave: :wave: :thumbup:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    StillHere wrote:
    Meet Louie :) He's only 10 lbs and when I heard that I thought ...oh no I hope he's not fragile and breakable, etc. He's far from it! What a lively little guy, loves to play ball and run..but he's also a sweet little lap dog when the playings' done. I thought it would take a while to get used to a little guy like him after having Hankie with me for all those years..you know, Hankie was gentle, but a giant. Turns out I was wrong. He's instantly lovable :D

And, I think Hankie would approve. After all, Hank surely wished he was a lapdog too..he certainly gave it his best try :) Every day.

225388_1831488240256_1631881111_1748847_892439_n.jpg

224648_1831488920273_1631881111_1748848_3022736_n.jpg
    :D He's adorable Jo!.... those little ears!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    LOVVVVVVVVVVVE new doggie pics and GRACIE pics!!! You guys make me soooooo happy, thank you for keeping this thread alive and feeling like home. You all are fantastic! :D:D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    I guess I was too bummed when I first came here and never read the first post through well enough, or I forgot, or whatever, but just re-read as recommending to someone else and saw that all the doggies are up on Photobucket...and so I added Hankie and Louie and saw all your precious little guys and girls on there. How nice :D So cute!

Thanks all, for helping me through the hardest time of my life, and guiding me to accepting another great doggie in my life. I never thought it could happen. But I'm in love again (and he's only 10 crazy little pounds..now there's a first!) :lol::D

Hugs all,
    peace,
    jo
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300

Sophie4-20116.jpg

aaww very very cute!!!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Going for a ride, as you can see, she has started to destroy her toy :lol:

Sophie4-30-11.jpg

PhotoSophie.jpg

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

Sophie4-30-11.jpg

PhotoSophie.jpg
    Oh my gosh... missed her! Sophie is simply lovely!

Puppies make my day!! she's got some pooggies to grow into there :D
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890

Yes, those little lap dogs are a lot of fun. They will play like a whirling dervish then come cuddle with you. Best of both worlds.
    70+ lb. gracie has turned into a lap dog, too :shock: . well, maybe not a true lap dog, but a "on the couch next to me" dog :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Damn, I hadn't put Molly in the album. Have now :D
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    imalive wrote:

Yes, those little lap dogs are a lot of fun. They will play like a whirling dervish then come cuddle with you. Best of both worlds.
    70+ lb. gracie has turned into a lap dog, too :shock: . well, maybe not a true lap dog, but a "on the couch next to me" dog :mrgreen:
    I can partly understand. 55 lb. Django likes to be a lap dog, on the couch dog, sleep at the foot of the bed dog. Penny has kinda taken over the lap function though.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    imalive wrote:

I can partly understand. 55 lb. Django likes to be a lap dog, on the couch dog, sleep at the foot of the bed dog. Penny has kinda taken over the lap function though.

Hankie loved to try being a lapdog all his life....all 85 pounds of him..painful..but who could resist? :D

14649_1279684676498_1361466719_777510_6513223_n.jpg
    peace,
    jo

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQ ... ertainment

:lol::lol::lol:
    (cuz I know that's what my dog is really thinking!)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

Sophie4-30-11.jpg

PhotoSophie.jpg

Wow..look at that face

:D

Good luck with Sophie !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    RKCNDY wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=topvideos_entertainment

THAT is awesome..i just have to share..so if you see it over on fb you know who to blame :)
    peace,
    jo

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    StillHere wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

THAT is awesome..i just have to share..so if you see it over on fb you know who to blame :)

share away!

oh! and welcome to all the new puppies (I call all dogs no matter how old 'puppies') I want a spotty dog now...they're just so darn squishy cute! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I wanted a spotty dog too...but we heard they were not particularly good w kids, and my grandkids, toddlers, live w me..so we opted..well, THEY opted for the little Louie dog..I wasn't home. I had been putting off getting a dog since Hankie passed..I was soooo in love with him, you know :) But, its all good. Seems its easy to fall in love again..but never forgotten. Never.

Louie thanks you for the welcome :D
    peace,
    jo

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

awesome doesn't being to describe how awesome that is!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:thumbup: :lol::lol::lol:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    StillHere wrote:

Hankie loved to try being a lapdog all his life....all 85 pounds of him..painful..but who could resist? :D

ahhhhhhhhh i remember a certain fatty boy that thought he was a lap doggie too! :lol: thanks for this pic cuz i cant stop laughing remembering surfers giant body trying to snuggle on my lap! :lol:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

SENROCK wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

ahhhhhhhhh i remember a certain fatty boy that thought he was a lap doggie too! :lol: thanks for this pic cuz i cant stop laughing remembering surfers giant body trying to snuggle on my lap! :lol:

hhahaaaa~! and did he have trouble keeping his feet up under himself when he was on your lap? hankie was constantly losing his footing..he tried to keep his hind feet up there with the rest of himself...major FAIL! so funny! :) I miss him so much..as I'm sure you do Surfer..but at least the tears are turning into smiles now :)

Thank you SO MUCH for this thread. It's meant so much to me :)
    peace,
    jo

• twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,377
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Great vid RKCNDY!!! I love this. :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

StillHere wrote:

hhahaaaa~! and did he have trouble keeping his feet up under himself when he was on your lap? hankie was constantly losing his footing..he tried to keep his hind feet up there with the rest of himself...major FAIL! so funny! :) I miss him so much..as I'm sure you do Surfer..but at least the tears are turning into smiles now :)

Thank you SO MUCH for this thread. It's meant so much to me :)

:lol: YES!!! :lol: then he would just get frustrated and sit on the floor RIGHT by me giving me a look like "helloooo??!!! GET ME UP THERE!!!" :lol: ohhhhh my god im laughing! and you are right-tears to smiles. I cant believe it. this thread has DEFINITELY helped me through. i am TRULY thankful for imalive cuz when i was unable to post, he kept this going and posted Gracie pics A LOT!!! :D

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Hey OP ;) ... you need to add this guy's doggie to page 1. http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=155764

:)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    Hey OP ;) ... you need to add this guy's doggie to page 1. http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=155764

:)
    aww poor Vedder
    peace,
    jo

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    While I have a few minutes, I mentioned last month that i would let fate decide about getting a puppy. Well look at what showed up at my house. I would like everyone of you to meet Sophie, she is almost 8 weeks old. I did not have much time so these are only pictures from my phone.

One of the first pictures
    Sophie4-27-11-1.jpg

Before falling asleep
    Sophie4-29-111.jpg

Ahhhhh she fell asleep, but not for long!!!
    Sophie4-29-11.jpg

I have not been on here in a week or so.....I AM NOW CRYING! CONGRATS! This made my week!!!! She is gorgeous! Enjoy every moment of puppyhood! ox
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    StillHere wrote:
    Meet Louie :) He's only 10 lbs and when I heard that I thought ...oh no I hope he's not fragile and breakable, etc. He's far from it! What a lively little guy, loves to play ball and run..but he's also a sweet little lap dog when the playings' done. I thought it would take a while to get used to a little guy like him after having Hankie with me for all those years..you know, Hankie was gentle, but a giant. Turns out I was wrong. He's instantly lovable :D

And, I think Hankie would approve. After all, Hank surely wished he was a lapdog too..he certainly gave it his best try :) Every day.

224648_1831488920273_1631881111_1748848_3022736_n.jpg

Congrats and BIG WELCOME to your new lil man!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Welcome to all the new puppies!!! :D
    Sopie looks beautiful and Louie looks like a scuffy bundle of trouble!!

R.I.P Hankie and Vedder

Loved the video RKCNDY!! :lol:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    R.I.P. Rocket
    R.I.P. Brooke
    R.I.P Vedder
    you are all dearly loved and sorely missed. we'll see you all on the other side of the rainbow bridge..tell Hankie to wait for me :)
    peace,
    jo

Well..Louie arrived on Saturday..I came home on Sunday. Although he seems happy and content, he really isn't eating well..and he hadn't been pooping regularly either. He won't go in the yard at all..he potties but no poop...only on a long walk..its amazing how far those short little legs can go! So, I was getting a bit worried for his tummy. Last night he slept in the kids' room and must have been let out early, before anyone else was up. Guess who came downstairs to find a lovely trail of doggie gifts from the stairs, through the living room and into the kitchen....and Louie sitting by the back door? :wave: Well...he tried to make it, it seems :)

I suppose it's going to take a while for him to get used to us and a new pattern. We have no idea how long he was living in the shelter where he had to go inside the kennel...that must have been rough. Seems like he knew he should have been at the back door though. During the day he goes and runs circles round by his leash which we've been letting hang over the door knob so he can reach it. It's hysterical to watch! :D

Poor lil guy. Poor me. Figures I was the lucky one to find..and step in..the lovely little gifts he left. :lol:

225961_1621757315591_1586190161_31223923_1644567_n.jpg
    peace,
    jo

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    SENROCK wrote:
    cuz when i was unable to post, he kept this going and posted Gracie pics A LOT!!! :D

"A LOT"?? who, me? :lol:

warm weather is here. gracie is back to guard dog duty - ever vigilant with her sheepie and her bone. are her eyes even open? :? :mrgreen:

IMG_3373.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14