Options

what do YOU lust after?!

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    aren't novas the best? just so freaking solid....you feel safe in those cars!

53 bel aire for $1K?? wow, very nice!

and vedderlution, i feel ya. if i won the lotto i'd hunt down my old car and trick that sucker out bigtime. i dunno if i'd drop kick a bunny or something for it, but i might push someone into a bush maybe haha

its true. every time i was out late or whatever, my dadd would call and tell me to be careful and yada yada. my response would be "dadd. come on. if someone hits me in this? THEY are getting hurt NOT ME!!!!" i ALWAYS felt safe in it. awwww now i miss my nova!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    its true. every time i was out late or whatever, my dadd would call and tell me to be careful and yada yada. my response would be "dadd. come on. if someone hits me in this? THEY are getting hurt NOT ME!!!!" i ALWAYS felt safe in it. awwww now i miss my nova!!!
    i got into an accident in my nova, wasn't my fault but damn, the other car was totalled, whereas mine? just a teeny dent on the bumper lol i just loved how it rode and feeling the engine, the power of it.....i miss mine too, waaah :(

ah well, we were lucky to have 'em! someday ill get one again and god willing have the money to really turn it out :)
  • Options
    Deep_DKDeep_DK Posts: 151
    Cars? I never understood the fascination.

I lust for a new wardrobe, and I think someone is going shopping today :D
    It's not a crime to free your mind.
  • Options
    i got into an accident in my nova, wasn't my fault but damn, the other car was totalled, whereas mine? just a teeny dent on the bumper lol i just loved how it rode and feeling the engine, the power of it.....i miss mine too, waaah :(

ah well, we were lucky to have 'em! someday ill get one again and god willing have the money to really turn it out :)

yes man. the engine was AWESOME. my uncle did somthin to it and let me tell ya, you could hear it "breathing" from far away. it was so freakin fast and i LOVED leaving dudes in the dust! :D

a car ive ALWAYS wanted to get and fixxx up is a 69 camaro. damn. THOSE are serious.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ohhhh man i LOVE the way you think!!!!! :D

I'm dead serious. With Jesus standing right there in front of me.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yes man. the engine was AWESOME. my uncle did somthin to it and let me tell ya, you could hear it "breathing" from far away. it was so freakin fast and i LOVED leaving dudes in the dust! :D

a car ive ALWAYS wanted to get and fixxx up is a 69 camaro. damn. THOSE are serious.
    haha me too, i was a careful driver and all, but every so often, had to put the arrogant assholes in their place and leave 'em behind :D

ooooh yeah, i have a friend whose dad has one, that sucker is FAST!
  • Options
    I'm dead serious. With Jesus standing right there in front of me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was freakin AWESOME!!!! :D

• Options
    Deep_DK wrote:

its not a fascination for me. its FULL ON LUST!!!!! :D
    but its ok, u dont have to lust after cars. it could be ANYTHING. clothing is your thing? sweet.

• Options
    Deep_DK wrote:

I don't quite get it either but man....that look a certain car has...just that killer, untouchable, intimidating, mind searing look a certain car is all it takes. Thinking about what it would be like sitting behind the wheel OF that certain car, the engine so strong it shakes every bone in your body, like it's fucking growling at you, that just pushes the lust thing even more. And know that you could rip through hell and back in that car, and MAYBE the car will let you control it for a short while....that's what dreams are made of.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    SENROCK! wrote:
    but its ok, u dont have to lust after cars. it could be ANYTHING. clothing is your thing? sweet.

Since you say anything, well I'm easy to please and my human power dream machine is this....2008 Pinarello Prince Dogma FPX.

This machine with all the accessories that I would want can run at least $10,500. Now I can sleep peacefully. :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Deep_DKDeep_DK Posts: 151
    SENROCK! wrote:

Today it's clothes...tomorrow it's something else. I have many lusts!

Cars just scares me. I'm a granny driver...everyones nightmare in traffic :)
    It's not a crime to free your mind.
  • Options
    The only WHAT I lust after is sushi...... mmmmmmmmmm....... sushi.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157

That is quite :D fantastic Mr. Carrots
    What is it?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    PJPixie wrote:
    Josh Homme.

haha, i definitely know where you're coming from :D
  • Options
  • Options
    erm...i would write you a list of men i lust for.....but you wanted it to be PG, in that case:

I lust for Route 66, recently i found out that interstate 40 was build somewhere in 80's proabably to allow more cars to travel through that region. I've just found out that Route 66 is like a ghost town, i mean there are Americans who take pride in it so they have businesses there to keep the place alive, but i get the idea that it's not like it used to be before :( :( :(

anyways i would still LOVE to travel throught it, it's something i definitely must do before i die, and i will.........one day :)
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    chadwick wrote:
    That is quite :D fantastic Mr. Carrots
    What is it?

When it's switched on, it sounds like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew6P_KoEPzc
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/All_lights_fucked_on_the_hairy_amp_drooling.jpg

The "All lights fucked on the hairy amp drooling" tape by Godspeed You! Black Emperor

I don't even know if it still exists. No one does. The holy grail of my favourite band besides PJ.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    vinyl, limited edition, singles, all my trades
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • Options
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    PJPixie wrote:
    Bacon.

bacon cheeseburgers.

extra bacon.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    girl scouts.

the cookies.

the peanut butter ones covered in chocolate!

um.......brownies?
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    brain of c wrote:
    girl scouts.
    :eek:

:rolleyes:
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    I can't think of anything PG i lust for !!

hmmmm.....maybe PJ concerts!

Chiqui--my first car was a '72 Nova--loved it! STUPIDLY traded it in for some POS.

and Sen---is Corvette Summer one of your fav movies too? here ya go:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U5NBCRdPFw :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    How can i keep my lust PG??? :confused::p
    I was wondering the same thing! LOL!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I know!! New episodes of LOST!! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    My brother gave me his 1992 camaro when I turned 18 and it is in awesome shape still....I still have it, but I drive my Eclipse! I am trading my Eclipse in and putting money down obviously when this comes out in 2009....(well late 2008)

http://www.ls1fbody.com/Camaro2009/39.jpg

This is what some of them look like on the inside. I'm a huge fan of the Camaro!! I was so happy GM is making them again!!

http://www.ls1fbody.com/Camaro2009/33.jpg

Yes, I LUST after this car....:D
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    what do i lust after????

in hiding79!!!!!!!!!!!...........

next question....

hehehehehehe.............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....