Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Why did i drive to Greenport for Wendy's?
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471

HA HA HA

i like the Eddie pic about 50 secs in
    wah
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    wtf are Chip Butties???

The question I asked this morning, but only now found out.

Sweet :o
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    getting a good night's sleep but still feeling exhausted
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Monday our "bookkeeper" in our small 4 person office (including the 1 atty I work for) informs me that she has been over-paying into my IRA since March when I changed my contribution. So she over-paid me $675. Okay....it would not even be worth the penalties and taxes to try and get a refund from the IRA company and no, I don't feel like paying the firm back for something I did not do!!

My boss says just "call it even". Fine.

He comes in this morning after thinking and suggests I pay the other 2 employees $200 each to make it even!! WTF!!! I did not cause this F Up so no, I don't want to do that!! Geez. I am thinking of paying the firm back little by little but shit, I did not cause this!

WTF!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Lizard wrote:
    Monday our "bookkeeper" in our small 4 person office (including the 1 atty I work for) informs me that she has been over-paying into my IRA since March when I changed my contribution. So she over-paid me $675. Okay....it would not even be worth the penalties and taxes to try and get a refund from the IRA company and no, I don't feel like paying the firm back for something I did not do!!

He comes in this morning after thinking and suggests I pay the other 2 employees $200 each to make it even!! WTF!!! I did not cause this F Up so no, I don't want to do that!! Geez. I am thinking of paying the firm back little by little but shit, I did not cause this!

WTF!!!

Wow.......they should make the book keeper that fucked it up pay it back :mad:
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I just wholeheartedly smelled Jack Daniels right now and it made me swoon. Yet, there is ZERO JD in the midst AT ALL. WTF??!!!!! ohhh i can still smell it and i have chills.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Lizard wrote:

WTF!!!
    wtf??? no way. fight that - that is way too messed up
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    Watching the Sportscenter highlights in the Atlanta Airport after returning from a 2 week cruise and noticing this guy in a Dodger's uniform who looked like MANNY RAMIREZ! I later found out it WAS, I saw no news or sports or any use of computers while on my cruise.

Like someone said as we left the ship *Welcome Back To Reality*

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    g under p wrote:
    Watching the Sportscenter highlights in the Atlanta Airport after returning from a 2 week cruise and noticing this guy in a Dodger's uniform who looked like MANNY RAMIREZ! I later found out it WAS, I saw no news or sports or any use of computers while on my cruise.

Like someone said as we left the ship *Welcome Back To Reality*

Peace

ha! I imagine that would be quite a WTF moment!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    anal people, WTF?!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    people that stand in buses that are 10% full

why? :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    "This man is dead, and god doesn't do that to people who serve in his truth"? I can't wait for the day Old Man Phelps kicks the bucket and they have to face this kind of reaction being directed at his funeral. Except it won't be the reaction of a small group of nutjobs - it'll the the reaction of every right-thinking human being on the planet.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options

those evil people! can't they leave the family and friends alone and let people die in peace? and who are they to say that this guy was bad? they don't even know him. WTF?! :mad:
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Bought my plane ticket! Feel a mixture of relief that I have it sorted, excitement and nerves too! :eek:
  • Options
    CONGRATS! youre gonna have so much fun there :D
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    CONGRATS! youre gonna have so much fun there :D

Thank you! Right now I'm just trying to calm the butterflies in my stomache. :o

Super stoked though! :D
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539

yes that is definitly a WTF moment, those fucking ignorant pieces of shit

why can't our Border Guards just deny them entry ? We know ahead of time they are coming to spread hate, just deny the fucks entry
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Running into my ex-fiance at BORDERS book store last night.
    Ugh, it really creeped me out. He looks horrible and he just gave me the creepiest smile ever.............Ugh! I'm still freaked out. Haven't seen him in over 2 years. Wow, am I ever glad I didn't marry that mess of a human!

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Running into my ex-fiance at BORDERS book store last night.
    Ugh, it really creeped me out. He looks horrible and he just gave me the creepiest smile ever.............Ugh! I'm still freaked out. Haven't seen him in over 2 years. Wow, am I ever glad I didn't marry that mess of a human!

At first i thought....WHAT fiance?! Then i remembered!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Was Maxxx with you?
    We need to pay that creep a visit this halloween! :cool:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    At first i thought....WHAT fiance?! Then i remembered!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Was Maxxx with you?
    We need to pay that creep a visit this halloween! :cool:
    Yeah, Max was with me and he was so upset because we went there to buy him this book he's been asking for. As soon as we walked in I saw from the corner of my eye, someone staring at me. I turned to look and saw that freak immediately. I grabbed Max's hand and ran out of the store. Poor Max spotted him and knew why we beat it outta there :(

• Options
    Bought my plane ticket! Feel a mixture of relief that I have it sorted, excitement and nerves too! :eek:

:eek:

that is awesome!!!!!!!
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    yes that is definitly a WTF moment, those fucking ignorant pieces of shit

why can't our Border Guards just deny them entry ? We know ahead of time they are coming to spread hate, just deny the fucks entry

I agree. They are the DISGRACE and clearly should be denied entry to OUR country!!!

If I lived closer to Winnipeg I would go stand outside the church to protest them!! His family and friends do NOT need this right now. I thought the bible spoke about compassion ???
  • Options
    I agree. They are the DISGRACE and clearly should be denied entry to OUR country!!!

If I lived closer to Winnipeg I would go stand outside the church to protest them!! His family and friends do NOT need this right now. I thought the bible spoke about compassion ???

it does. i consider myself a Christian, and i'm not sure what crap these people are spewing! they've taken the Bible and twisted for their own sick hatred.
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    i feel like i NEEEEED a drink the way an alcoholic does but, i dont even drink that much! wtf?!

• Options
    HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i feel like i NEEEEED a drink the way an alcoholic does but, i dont even drink that much! wtf?!

Finding out SENROCK is an alcoholic
    Nice to know you.
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    being cut off by a car yesterday, then they flipped ME off..

but the driver and passenger were like 150 years old..

Actually, it kinda made my day too, to see old people so feisty! :p
  • Options
    someone comparing the "saddness" of not being with a guy of choice to the loss of a loved one. WTF??!!!!!