~Swingtown~

Comments

• EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    libragirl wrote:
    pfft..smartass :p

Tis I! :D

If you watch it before me, be sure to let me know just how 'intriguing' this show really is. :p I'll need things to watch during my free time in WA.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I was forced to watch a lot. :p

I was beat...I mean built to love it all!

I'll have to watch an episode or two of swingtown. I kept hearing about it, but kept forgetting it was on. I think because I was out of town when it started.

yes!!! you HAVE to watch it!!!! Please?
    And libra......SAUCY SCENES indeed!!!!

check out this too: http://pjsingles.ning.com/
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    SENROCK! wrote:

Yeah I will. I'm packing up my computer and having it mailed to my hotel, so I'll watch them online there.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    SENROCK! wrote:

whoa...I never knew about that site..so there is a pearl jam dating site..lol...Im not too sure about dating PJ men..:p
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Tis I! :D

If you watch it before me, be sure to let me know just how 'intriguing' this show really is. :p I'll need things to watch during my free time in WA.

ha...will do..it's sauciness did intrigue me...;)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:
    whoa...I never knew about that site..so there is a pearl jam dating site..lol...Im not too sure about dating PJ men..:p

Pffft. Fine, act like you're too good for us. :p

I'll check that out when I get home Sen...my work has a heart attack if you open up a social site here. :p
  • libragirl wrote:

hmmmm.....
    EvilMerlin wrote:

I'll check that out when I get home Sen...my work has a heart attack if you open up a social site here. :p

ha..ha...Yeah I shouldn't have said that...I do know a lot of PJ men who seem normal and who aren't emotionally unavailable muahhhhh!

Yeah that site looks cool..thanks for posting the link SEN. :)

But it's okay for you to go on message boards EvilMerlin ?:confused:
    libragirl wrote:
    ha..ha...Yeah I shouldn't have said that...I do know a lot of PJ men who seem normal and who aren't emotionally unavailable muahhhhh!

Yeah, figure that one out. I dunno. :confused:

All I know is someone was on match.com with someone else looking at a profile one day, but the girl's computer they were looking on was married, and the guy was just hanging out with her and she was checking out profiles for him. I guess someone complained knowing she was married thinking they were looking for her or something, I don't know, really juvenile and blew it for everyone.

I don't think they even check my history or anything. Or they don't care about this site because I'm the only one that visits it. :p
    libragirl wrote:

Oh and no no, it's too late. You already did say it. It's there forever. I know how you stand with us here now. Pfft! :p
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Oh and no no, it's too late. You already did say it. It's there forever. I know how you stand with us here now. Pfft! :p

I didn't mean it!

:(
    libragirl wrote:
    I didn't mean it!

:(

Suuuuure, just because I'm sad from what you've said, now you've gotta turn it around and be the sad one. :p

Typical PJ girl for ya! :rolleyes:

:D

(There, now we're even. I said something as well that I'll take heat for. hah!) :p
    hmmmm.....

lol..yeah I don't know why I said that...:p
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Suuuuure, just because I'm sad from what you've said, now you've gotta turn it around and be the sad one. :p

Typical PJ girl for ya! :rolleyes:

:D

(There, now we're even. I said something as well that I'll take heat for. hah!) :p

Im the atypical PJ girl...:p
    libragirl wrote:
    Im the atypical PJ girl...:p

Ahhhh! So that's why you're better than the rest of us. :p

Yes yes, I should have known. How dare me generalize you with the rest. Pffft on me!
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Ahhhh! So that's why you're better than the rest of us. :p

Yes yes, I should have known. How dare me generalize you with the rest. Pffft on me!

hey it's okay..I was generalizing PJ men...in truth I haven't dated many PJ men so I really can't even generalize..lol...

but yeah swingtown..gotta see it...:D

lol...
    libragirl wrote:
    hey it's okay..I was generalizing PJ men...in truth I haven't dated many PJ men so I really can't even generalize..lol...

but yeah swingtown..gotta see it...:D

lol...

I've never dated a PJ girl. I dated a girl that knew them, but was a Nirvana girl, then she ended up falling in love with PJ for a short while, then we split, and talk about how badly PJ sucked and went back to Nirvana. :p

And yes, I'll definitely be checking out this show. :D
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I've never dated a PJ girl. I dated a girl that knew them, but was a Nirvana girl, then she ended up falling in love with PJ for a short while, then we split, and talk about how badly PJ sucked and went back to Nirvana. :p

And yes, I'll definitely be checking out this show. :D

oooo..she was faking!

I don't even know what time or day that show is on...
    libragirl wrote:
    oooo..she was faking!

I don't even know what time or day that show is on...

I have saucy radar, when I find the signal, I'll let you know. :p

I think they're online at the cbs website.

and yes, big time faker!
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I have saucy radar, when I find the signal, I'll let you know. :p

I think they're online at the cbs website.

and yes, big time faker!

ah okay.:D..i wasn't even sure what channel it was on..I will check it out.

she was a poseur :D.
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    EvilMerlin wrote:

I wish YOUR WORK would have a heart attack..................and DIE!

wow, that was harsh........I love you, but I hate your employer :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    PJPixie wrote:
    I wish YOUR WORK would have a heart attack..................and DIE!

wow, that was harsh........I love you, but I hate your employer :(

One day...maybe one day, it'll be a better place filled with better people. Or maybe you'll just have to deal with me, then it'll be just fine. :)
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    One day...maybe one day, it'll be a better place filled with better people. Or maybe you'll just have to deal with me, then it'll be just fine. :)

I could only hope to have to call you daily for WORK things, then we could chat it up on the phone about all these crazy nuts on the board!

PJPixie wrote:
    I could only hope to have to call you daily for WORK things, then we could chat it up on the phone about all these crazy nuts on the board!

:eek:

Hopefully that excludes me :o
    PJPixie wrote:

I thought I was the crazy nut? :p
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I thought I was the crazy nut? :p

Nah,you are one of the most sane, level headed people I know.........except when you're trying to reach over me to get to the master at the FONDA!

PJPixie wrote:
    Nah,you are one of the most sane, level headed people I know.........except when you're trying to reach over me to get to the master at the FONDA!

hahaha, did I do that? Dude I knew nobody back then. Well, I mean I just knew the people on the board, but I didn't really *know* anyone to meet except a couple of people.

I guess I'd be the easy person to remember at that show with my lone head popping above the crowd. :p

Although there were quite a few tall people that night. It seems like I can remember everyone. What'd they let in? Like 500 people? Awww such a beautiful night.
    EvilMerlin wrote:

hahaha, did I do that? Dude I knew nobody back then. Well, I mean I just knew the people on the board, but I didn't really *know* anyone to meet except a couple of people.

I guess I'd be the easy person to remember at that show with my lone head popping above the crowd. :p

Although there were quite a few tall people that night. It seems like I can remember everyone. What'd they let in? Like 500 people? Awww such a beautiful night.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/OffSheGoes/8.jpg

PJPixie wrote:

That's the pic from the 10c site that they put up right?

Lol I do believe that's my hand resting on your head hahaha, buuuuuuuut, there's no proof! My face is not shown in that picture. It's behind all those hands. I was too the side of the curly hair'd dude...we were next to each other most of the night. Unless you know my eyes real well...there's no proof! :p
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    That's the pic from the 10c site that they put up right?

Lol I do believe that's my hand resting on your head hahaha, buuuuuuuut, there's no proof! My face is not shown in that picture. It's behind all those hands. I was too the side of the curly hair'd dude...we were next to each other most of the night. Unless you know my eyes real well...there's no proof! :p

Funny, you're hand is on my head :D