Options

Those who adopted a child(ren)...

GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I would love to speak to anyone on here that adopted a child, or children. I have a lot of questions.. I know there are a few people on here that went through the whole process and if you are willing to share your experience with me, I'd be really grateful. If you'd be willing to talk, could you let me know, and we could PM??

thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    my sister tried for several years, but after getting her heart broken twice, she decided to throw in the towel.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    my sister tried for several years, but after getting her heart broken twice, she decided to throw in the towel.

was this an American adoption? Thats so sad... but kudos for her for trying again after the first time.
  • Options
    was this an American adoption? Thats so sad... but kudos for her for trying again after the first time.

yeah, they were both in the U.S. I don't know the details though. She was like pre-selected by a mother to be. The first backed out before the baby was born, the second changed her mind shortly after having the baby.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    well if you want to hear what its like from the other side, feel free to drop me a pm
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    yeah, they were both in the U.S. I don't know the details though. She was like pre-selected by a mother to be. The first backed out before the baby was born, the second changed her mind shortly after having the baby.

I'd love to adopt, but that terrifies me. :(