It is almost time for New Year resolutions

2»

Comments

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I know: I need more sleep. For the past 15 years or so, I've been getting about 5-6 hours a night, and that has just been fine for me. But now that just isn't working for me anymore; lately I've been tired a lot; so I'm going to have to force myself to get to bed earlier!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    I know: I need more sleep. For the past 15 years or so, I've been getting about 5-6 hours a night, and that has just been fine for me. But now that just isn't working for me anymore; lately I've been tired a lot; so I'm going to have to force myself to get to bed earlier!

This is a good idea. I have been doing this since August (adding an extra hour or two of sleep) and it helps with stress. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • nothing says loving like a good spanking on the ass while you are chained to a bed post!

pleasure = pain

or something.......

how the hell did I miss this post??

oh...that's right, it was hiding in a thread about new year's resolutions...I hate those. (resolutions)

failedp ;) = (pain + mental fuck)control

:D

so, willow paddle or are you old school with a crop??
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Please don't hijack my thread.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    Please don't hijack my thread.

New Year's resolutions...um okay

I resolve to try to bring a little more levity into my immediate surroundings, in the dire hope that for once - I will be treated with a little less wariness/predisposed aggression/fear/disdain by strangers who decide upon sight the "type" of person I am.

I resolve furthermore, to make sure that I don't say (by way of excuse) "that's my sense of humor" clearly, I should realize that the problem isn't that they don't "get" me - the problem is that I would like to be "got" (so to speak)

I resolve to stay quiet when I am in circumstances that the improvement of which would not be gained by my vocalizing observations...especially in the form of "thank you Captain Obvious" style asides, regardless of whom they may be referencing (ie, myself included)

I resolve to further my evolution by not desiring objects that are solely privilege objects...

yeah, I think that is about it...

dammit. I hate these fucking lists because they remind me of what a horrible asshole I really am.

IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Wow!

Why not just relax and start a new thread? :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    Wow!

Why not just relax and start a new thread? :D

huh?

oh...um, sorry - the mad face was actually rather heartfelt. but not in the "I hate you...let me eat your liver way" it was more like, dammit lots of work to do...

let me see, maybe if I posted a :cool:

wait that would denote sarcasm...hmmn, how about a ;)

yeah...um, they were real resolutions. and uh, I do hate resolutions...like the "lose weight" kind because they make me sad. it's this level of expectation that people set themselves up for and then are disappointed about results and feel levels of shame...

sad. but, um, yeah not really "aimed at you anger"

it was :mad: to myself, because I kinda am a bit of a douche.

wow..wish they hada smilie with a earnest "I am not hiding a knife" openhanded smile...hmmn...

yeah not enough emoticons to express mostly what I would like them to.

I mean, *random alert* who the hell really needs the :confused: smilie?? wouldn't multiple ??? get the point? ???

wow...so um sorry.
    *insert earnest smilie here*
    Please don't worry. No harm done. I just don't like to see anyone so hard on themselves! :)

I'm thinking about paying more attention to dealing with money. I'm not great. I ignore it most of the time. I think I need to grow up and pay attention. ;)

I also want to work-out for longer periods of time. I've been comfortably lollygagging along at 1/2 hour three times a week and I think I probably should put in a little more effort. :)

Resolutions are little improvements like this...not character assassination! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    i need to get more organized...i'm a space cadet sometimes.

work on a budget...start saving more money, so that i can buy a marc jacobs purse to celebrate my inevitable move to seattle ;) kidding, slightly.

become the best store manager ever!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.