Options

It's friday night,

justamjustam Posts: 21,394
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
a holiday weekend, and the kids have no homework to do. :)

I'm going to go and watch a music movie. What about you? :D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Tis saturday arvo here am, and I haven't been to bed so I'm thinking I might snuggle up for a nap in a little bit.

What music movie are you gonna watch? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    workin :(
    soon to be drinkin :)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    i just got home from a xmas party this professor at work had at his home (*beautiful* house!). i'm settling in for the evening :) what movie are you watching?
  • Options
    I'm home!

I was out last night until wee hours in a bar. They were having Christmas cover band night or something like that. The first band didn't show up so three of us put together an impromptu Billy Idol cover band as a joke and ripped out a full blast set without knowing how the songs actually go. :D

Thankfully I had a designated driver to escape after!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

I was out last night until wee hours in a bar. They were having Christmas cover band night or something like that. The first band didn't show up so three of us put together an impromptu Billy Idol cover band as a joke and ripped out a full blast set without knowing how the songs actually go. :D

haha that's awesome!
  • Options
    haha that's awesome!

Well, awesome might not be the word for it if you were LISTENING! But it was pretty funny to play it! :D

It was pretty funny because there were two layers of people there. People that got that it was a joke and we were just winging it and the singer who knew some words can't really sing.
    And the people who were actually rocking out to really bad Billy Idol music and loving it. Good times!
    Be kind, man

It was pretty funny because there were two layers of people there. People that got that it was a joke and we were just winging it and the singer who knew some words can't really sing.
    And the people who were actually rocking out to really bad Billy Idol music and loving it. Good times!
    heehee well everybody had a good time, so that sounds pretty awesome to me! :D

i just remember walking into a bridge show years ago and hearing 'white wedding' acoustic and thought wow who's doing that. and it really was billy idol. dunno why i shared that, must be the wine i just opened :o haha
  • Options
    heehee well everybody had a good time, so that sounds pretty awesome to me! :D

i just remember walking into a bridge show years ago and hearing 'white wedding' acoustic and thought wow who's doing that. and it really was billy idol. dunno why i shared that, must be the wine i just opened :o haha

It was a good time. Thusly, I'm sitting home tonight to recharge for tomorrow night! ;)
    Be kind, man
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    I'm home!

That sounds like it was fun. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&