Locked Threads

LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Sure are a LOT lately.....what's up with that?
So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    a few rotten apples spoil the bunch.........
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    If they don't lock stupid threads then the terrorist will win. Is that what you want? Are you a terrorist supporter? These threads were locked with patriot locks. If you are against that then you must be against freedom.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    aNiMaL wrote:
    If they don't lock stupid threads then the terrorist will win. Is that what you want? Are you a terrorist supporter? These threads were locked with patriot locks. If you are against that then you must be against freedom.
    ok George W. aNiMaL
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,707
    Ibtl
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    aNiMaL wrote:

Dubya, is that you?!?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    this thread is set to be eliminated in 9 minutes
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    aNiMaL wrote:

I used to like you aNiMaL!!! ;)

HOLY WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Poncier wrote:
    Ibtl
    You are in before the patriot lock and I, for one, support locking this thread! Let's stay the course, everyone.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,707
    aNiMaL wrote:
    You are in before the patriot lock and I, for one, support locking this thread! Let's stay the course, everyone.
    So then its:

IBTPL
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
    aNiMaL wrote:

Mission Accomplished!!
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    Lizard wrote:
    Sure are a LOT lately.....what's up with that?

Where?
    Seriously, I haven't noticed any.
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
  • drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    I think I should just jump in here, arbitrarily. In case it gets locked, I want my piece of history.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

Mission Accomplished!!
    Well, thank goodness thats over. Now we only have 4 or 5 more years of bloodshed.
  • western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Well, thank goodness thats over. Now we only have 4 or 5 more years of bloodshed.

Maybe more if we're lucky
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Born2Jam wrote:
    Where?
    Seriously, I haven't noticed any.

Go to pg. 2 or 3. I usually check on the last couple of pages for the heck of it and there were a lot. SPEEDY might have been involved.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    Go to pg. 2 or 3. I usually check on the last couple of pages for the heck of it and there were a lot. SPEEDY might have been involved.

speedy was involved but in this case wasn't the culprit.......hehehehehe :D
  • You think the locked threads are bad? I wish we could see the deleted threads!
  • Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    cutback wrote:
    speedy was involved but in this case wasn't the culprit.......hehehehehe :D

Ah, yes.......I see what you mean......
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    :o I was partially involved in some of the mayhem last night. In my defense, it's my husband's fault. I had a poker night planned, but I had to cancel it when he came home a day early from his business trip. Otherwise I wouldn't have been on here.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    :o I was partially involved in some of the mayhem last night. In my defense, it's my husband's fault. I had a poker night planned, but I had to cancel it when he came home a day early from his business trip. Otherwise I wouldn't have been on here.
    that's awesome....well, not about having to cancel poker night, but you don't really see a lot of women that get into poker all that much...or at least I haven't
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    aNiMaL wrote:

:D

i'd hazard a guess and say when the idiots overrun the asylum.....someone needs to lock it all down. it may be a bit more sedate around here than it has been in the past, but the overall vibe has been blissful, so i am more than happy to see things as they are, and nothing/noone overrunning again.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

that's awesome....well, not about having to cancel poker night, but you don't really see a lot of women that get into poker all that much...or at least I haven't

I love texas hold em! Plus I bought a ton of fruit to make a fruit platter and chips and salsa, Absolut and Patron. I was pretty disappointed. :mad:

And, I think SPEEDY got banned. Hopefully he can come back soon. :(
  • leavin hereleavin here Posts: 145
    Do locked threads effect post count? I was at 499 about to roll over to 500 and then I was randomly at 460! Im a little sad.
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
    Do locked threads effect post count? I was at 499 about to roll over to 500 and then I was randomly at 460! Im a little sad.

no. but it is evident some 'housekeeping' was done a few days ago i think, many have lost some posts.......most probably due to older threads being deleted.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

No. Deleted threads do.
    No. Deleted threads do.

actually, not always. sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. don't really know the rhyme or reason behind it, but it is not an 'always' kinda thing.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Do locked threads effect post count? I was at 499 about to roll over to 500 and then I was randomly at 460! Im a little sad.

Are you serious? You're actually concerned about your post count?
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Why are some threads locked and some threads deleted? Shouldn't they all be one or the other? :confused:
    NERDS!
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    aNiMaL wrote:
    this made me spit out my cookie! :eek:
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    sponger was here.
This discussion has been closed.