Options

Misfits song Eddie should cover...

VacateVacate Posts: 57
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Of course with Pearl Jam, but i can totally hear him belting out "Hybrid Moments" perfectly in his Eddie way. Next tour this song should def be their 2 minute punk cover!!!
www.myspace.com/vacate3
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    Fucking awesome. I'll take Eddie singing any Misfits song. I'd like to hear him do "Horror Business".
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,692
    "Hybrid Moments" would be good..."Bullet" would be awesome.
  • Options
    I like No Use For a Name's cover of "Hybrid Moments" a lot, I don't know if you have heard that one. I love the Misfits, but I think PJ shouldn't try to cover any of their songs.
  • Options
    Ohhhhhh!!!! PJ doing Misfits! that would be Fap-tastic!

I'd like to hear 'Saturday Night' off 'Famous Monsters'

That would be AMAAAAAAZING!!! :D:D:D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    VacateVacate Posts: 57
    Wow i finally wrote a post that got positive feedback, never thought I'd see the day. Thank You.
    www.myspace.com/vacate3
  • Options
    Ohhhhhh!!!! PJ doing Misfits! that would be Fap-tastic!

I'd like to hear 'Saturday Night' off 'Famous Monsters'

That would be AMAAAAAAZING!!! :D:D:D

Yeah! I'd love to hear Pumpkinhead or Die Monster, Die! off of that album!
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    Wow, I was gonna say anything BUT a song from Famous Monsters. I saw the Misfits a few weeks ago, and the show is fun...seeing them play all those fun classics. Then they get to American Psycho songs, which is ok I guess...and then the Famous Monsters songs....horrible.
  • Options
    Yeah! I'd love to hear Pumpkinhead or Die Monster, Die! off of that album!

Pumpkinhead... nice :cool:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.