Options

Question about 2 tickets for ten club members.

Mystere4Mystere4 Posts: 73
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Hey Friends,
In the excitement of the recent Eddie solo tour my mind is having a brain fart. Can someone confirm if we (ten club members) are allowed to possibly purchase 2 tickets PER SHOW during presale OR only 2 tickets total for all of the presales. Thanks for all of your help, see you at the shows, and enjoy the weekend.

Peace/Respect

"Be the change you wish to seek"
"I'm like an ocean in disguise"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    Mystere4 wrote:
    Hey Friends,
    In the excitement of the recent Eddie solo tour my mind is having a brain fart. Can someone confirm if we (ten club members) are allowed to possibly purchase 2 tickets PER SHOW during presale OR only 2 tickets total for all of the presales. Thanks for all of your help, see you at the shows, and enjoy the weekend.

Peace/Respect

"Be the change you wish to seek"
    "There is a two-ticket limit per member for the Ten Club pre-sale. " I'm pretty sure that means per show, I don't think they'd change it up THAT drastically and make it all of a sudden where everyone is only eligible for two tickets, period.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    maybe the did change it up. that way some members might be able to get tickets.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    maybe the did change it up. that way some members might be able to get tickets.

They used to do this back in the day... on such a limited tour/seat situation it would be a good idea. However, I believe it is per show which make the presale a 100% cluster.
  • Options
    pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    It was per show for the April Fool's tour.
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I'd kinda like it if it was 2 tickets total rather than per show. These are small venues; wouldn't it be nice that a lot of us got a chance of seeing Eddie rather than some people seeing him multiple times, leaving many of us in the dust?