You know how they moderators post the "Sticky" threads....

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I wish would could attach some "Sinkers" to a few threads....I mean seriously...how much fun can "the music game" or "the word game" or the "the person below me game" or the "all photos" threads can you take? Sink those fuckers...so the people who want them have to go find them!!!
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• my favorites is ..."hey I ate this for lunch let's talk about it"....
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • let's not forget the "Play the South Petition"....sink that son-of-a-bitch too!
    "It's all happening"
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I wish would could attach some "Sinkers" to a few threads....I mean seriously...how much fun can "the music game" or "the word game" or the "the person below me game" or the "all photos" threads can you take? Sink those fuckers...so the people who want them have to go find them!!!

piss off

if those threads bother you so much, then don't view them. :p
  • piss off

if those threads bother you so much, then don't view them. :p

They're always right in front of my eyes...kinda hard not too. Sorry...you must post in every one of them or something to get that offended!
    "It's all happening"
    They're always right in front of my eyes...kinda hard not too. Sorry...you must post in every one of them or something to get that offended!

No, but I enjoy a couple of them. I'm not offended, I just think it is silly to complain about threads. If you don't like it, don't view it. I don't view any about hockey or baseball because they don't interest me, but I could not care less if they are on the front page or not.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

I get nothing but negative vibes from you.
  • I'm just waiting for the lets talk about the word "the" thread...

that should be good for a couple hundred pages...

hehe

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    I get nothing but negative vibes from you.

I think you're referring to the other IndianSummer....the one without the space.
    "It's all happening"
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    I'm just waiting for the lets talk about the word "the" thread...

that should be good for a couple hundred pages...

hehe

oh thousands upon thousands of pages at least. just look how big "it depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is." thing got to be :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Yeah, I wish I could sink this thread.

You are a walking contradiction....if you really wished to sink this thread you could have easily done so..by not replying to it.
    "It's all happening"
  • You are a walking contradiction....if you really wished to sink this thread you could have easily done so..by not replying to it.

Sorry, this thread was right in front of my eyes. It was hard not to post in it.
  • Sorry, this thread was right in front of my eyes. It was hard not to post in it.

If that's all you got tonight...I'm going to bed.
    "It's all happening"
    Sorry, this thread was right in front of my eyes. It was hard not to post in it.

NICE! :D
  • I wish would could attach some "Sinkers" to a few threads....I mean seriously...how much fun can "the music game" or "the word game" or the "the person below me game" or the "all photos" threads can you take? Sink those fuckers...so the people who want them have to go find them!!!

why would you want to sink them if people want to post in them.....if there is a sink thread then every thread should be sunk and the board would then be useless.....what I think should be asked is why are those stickies up their for months....

Apparently Kyle Orton's Neck Beard is a very cynical place.. :p

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Apparently Kyle Orton's Neck Beard is a very cynical place.. :p

You try being on the bench for two season when old man hubbard and a mental midget are out there in your stead. It's hard to be anything but cynical.

But I still find time to party...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/366671043_db6afc6c25.jpg
    why would you want to sink them if people want to post in them.....if there is a sink thread then every thread should be sunk and the board would then be useless.....what I think should be asked is why are those stickies up their for months....

Well said. :)
  • Well said. :)

thanks...I'm glad I'm making sense
  • thanks...I'm glad I'm making sense

you're not really...she justs wants to disagree with me.
    "It's all happening"
    you're not really...she justs wants to disagree with me.

Hahaha...MyHandsBound's post made perfect sense. :)

By the way, I thought you went to bed! :p
  • you're not really...she justs wants to disagree with me.

oh.....
  • By the way, I thought you went to bed! :p

Entering some continuing education points into the computer...then I'm off......keep getting pulled into this damn board!!!!
    "It's all happening"
    Entering some continuing education points into the computer...then I'm off......keep getting pulled into this damn board!!!!

I know what you mean! I can never seem to get away either. :)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    There are plenty of threads I would like to see sunk to the bottom everyday.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    DS1119 wrote:

which ones?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

which ones?

About 20 or 30 of them. :lol:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    DS1119 wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

which ones?

how many?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,845
    rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    which ones?

how many?

or 30.

That should do it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14