B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    figures they get a skanky goal like that

i hate this team
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    well that was a quick 3rd... :twisted: ....3 min and the game is over
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    it wouldn't shock me if we finished 4th in the east

we're tired and our schedule is beyond brutal

and to top it off crysby is coming back to that team who dooesn;t lose

aye the indigestion :lol:
    OUR D IS TIRED BOYS

not a good thing fo shizzle...bad sleep tonight
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    not going to hit the panic button yet, but this is the third or fourth straight game where they looked flat and exhausted all around.

i think the silver lining is a 7 game home stand which should provide them a lot of rest and no worry about travel time.
    elisha cuthbert was on conan tonight.

man, avery is one lucky bastard :shock:
    not good boys..penguins coming hard with a fresh crysby soon
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    not good boys..penguins coming hard with a fresh crysby soon

I think the Rags make the playoffs

:lol:

Crosby is one hit away again from being out for awhile
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    OUR D IS TIRED BOYS

"it's only sports."
    www.myspace.com
    OUR D IS TIRED BOYS

"it's only sports."

HOCKEY IS LIFE

all the other garbage is just sports
    dubi out...biron in goal

we need to treat this like a game 7
    they have 7 shots on net thru 2 periods....and somehow we are losing to Ben Bishop
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Sinking-Ship.jpg
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    :evil:

well, i am used to having this feeling about the rangers in december.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    OUR D IS TIRED BOYS

"it's only sports."

HOCKEY IS LIFE

all the other garbage is just sports

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    lord..my victory prayer was not answered last night... i think it's only fair that we work together ,,so how bout a victory tonight..thanks
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    lord..my victory prayer was not answered last night... i think it's only fair that we work together ,,so how bout a victory tonight..thanks

I can't see the Rangers dropping 3 in a row, tired or not.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    not liking what's going on. but better now than in the playoffs
    I miss igotid88
    the boat is sinking boys....crazy :(

maybe this adversity is the best thing for ths team
    not to be a debbie downer, but realistically looking at it and i'd hate to say it, but the penguins are taking the division.

we could be looking at 4th seed and a first round match up with the flyers or devils. :shock:

a lot seems to be broken. cally isn't 100% (sitting tonight against the fish sticks), staal continues to look clueless, dubinsky (too easy), hank is looking human (is torts sitting him too much? having trouble gaining some consistency ?).

granted this is their first stumble all season, there is no question it is coming at the worst possible time. hopefully they get it out of their system and have some momentum going into the playoffs. this seven game home stand is going to be huge. could be the savior right now.
    rival. wrote:
    not to be a debbie downer, but realistically looking at it and i'd hate to say it, but the penguins are taking the division.

we could be looking at 4th seed and a first round match up with the flyers or devils. :shock:

a lot seems to be broken. cally isn't 100% (sitting tonight against the fish sticks), staal continues to look clueless, dubinsky (too easy), hank is looking human (is torts sitting him too much? having trouble gaining some consistency ?).

granted this is their first stumble all season, there is no question it is coming at the worst possible time. hopefully they get it out of their system and have some momentum going into the playoffs. this seven game home stand is going to be huge. could be the savior right now.

agreed..i would be shocked if we hold onto 1st....the pens are a machine atm... and that little girl is coming back

we might not even get home ice in the first round...imagine that :evil: :? :(

talk about bad timing.....we can only hope they get it out of their system and get back their game of the first 5 months...... coe playoff time..if we play like we were..we can obviously win on the road

just can't believe this is happening..at a loss for words

UMMMM talk about a must win tonight......and u know the sticks want to beat us badly

LET'S GO DAMMIT
    :roll:
    rival. wrote:
    :roll:

amazing we're losing this game...when it rains it pours
    FINALLY!!!!!!! HOLY SMOKES

we needed that ot goal after getting the pp...a shootout would have been bad

idiot fans yelling shoot it when their are no lanes..gabby had to go short side with an incredible shot to get that through the pks

anyone its a big win..we control; ourselves with this 7 game homestand
    not the prettiest win, but you gotta take it.

i kept muting/unmuting my laptop trying to watch walking dead on tv. :lol:

gabby scored when serious shit was going down!
    rival. wrote:
    not the prettiest win, but you gotta take it.

i kept muting/unmuting my laptop trying to watch walking dead on tv. :lol:

gabby scored when serious shit was going down!

had to DVR couldn't do it :mrgreen:
    HUGE game b4 the pens on thursday

6 point lead is way better than a 4pt lead when they come into MSG

got 3 beauty's right above the new tunnel..im gonna pat boyle on the head
    crysby back thursday
    crysby back thursday

this could easily be the most entertaining game of the season and of course it's the day i am moving into a new apartment and won't have my cable or internet hooked up yet :evil: :evil:

off to the bar i might go...