Options

Watch Stone change diapers

WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
edited January 2008 in The Porch
Has anyone seen this?? Opie and Anthony's couch, but no sex.

Our musical heroes are good peeps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS7AGSleyLc
HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lol that's nice
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    aww...very cute to see..stone roCKS and changes diapers,too!!...~

:D
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    I thought it was kind of annoying. he was distracted by the baby and couldn't concentrate on the interview.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,276
    Nik Carter still thinks he's in Boston.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Nik Carter still thinks he's in Boston.

I know that was hilarious.
  • Options
    I thought it was kind of annoying. he was distracted by the baby and couldn't concentrate on the interview.
    yah i loved to see that side of stone but it was pretty unprofessional and i could tell the DJ was kindof annoyed about it too... where was the mrs. at this time that she couldnt have watched the baby for a lil bit?? not to mention changing the baby on that filthy couch! itd rock to have stone as a daddy tho :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    nice ass crack Stoney :D
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options

Comes with being a parent. Called juggling :)
    I think there is a political statement aspect to it, and I admire Stone for doing this :)
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    very impressive to be able to do that on a leather couch.

although that's his first kid...i can change a diaper in half the time. :D

atta boy stone!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    very impressive to be able to do that on a leather couch.

although that's his first kid...i can change a diaper in half the time. :D

atta boy stone!!!

it did take him quite a long time.
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    yah i loved to see that side of stone but it was pretty unprofessional and i could tell the DJ was kindof annoyed about it too... where was the mrs. at this time that she couldnt have watched the baby for a lil bit?? not to mention changing the baby on that filthy couch! itd rock to have stone as a daddy tho :D

I'll bet that filthy couch is TONS cleaner than the "changing tables" in bathrooms.

I thought it was great to see. Who knows where Mama was. Maybe she had a meeting with the HDSA people at the same time. Always gotta revert to the Mom, huh? ;)

That's how it goes when you have a baby. And....sometimes it's easier for everyone (especially the baby!) if Mom or Dad just cares for the kid instead of leaving her with someone else.

Made Stone even more likeable than he already was. :)
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

it was pretty unprofessional...he started baby talking to the kid in the middle of discussing the brad album. I'm sure "the mrs." was probably busy with work too or whatever but I still don't think that it's acceptable to bring babies certain places, and to change their diapers while you're supposed to be answering questions about a benefit is just kind of rude.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,722
    I guess nothing is sacred.
  • Options
    it was pretty unprofessional...he started baby talking to the kid in the middle of discussing the brad album. I'm sure "the mrs." was probably busy with work too or whatever but I still don't think that it's acceptable to bring babies certain places, and to change their diapers while you're supposed to be answering questions about a benefit is just kind of rude.

Well, babies are born. And now that mommies are not locked up in houses caring for them you are just bound to see a lot more of this "unprofessional" behavior :rolleyes:
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    I gotta tell ya,
    I never really got into Stone, i always felt that he had a problem with Ed or something, Not sure why, But..........

After watching that interview....I really like him. I see him in a whole new way now. I also just listened to a Brad song on youtube also and i loved it. First time I heard them. Nice sound.

Which album should I but from Brad?
    Which is the favorite?
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Do we NOT KNOW that he didn't tell them.....

"Well....I can do the interview if you really want me too...but due to circumstances...if I do it...I'll have to bring along my baby."

And they may have said....."Whatever! Bring the baby. We here at K-Rock... We looove babies!"

I'll bet most people discussing his lack of "professionalism" don't have a baby.
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    Well, babies are born. And now that mommies are not locked up in houses caring for them you are just bound to see a lot more of this "unprofessional" behavior :rolleyes:
    jesus its always gotta be some feminist agenda with some people :rolleyes: ... the fact of the matter is whatever stones wife was doing it couldnt possibly have been as public as being on live radio... not to mention she most likely doesnt work cause stones pullin in da big $ ... it wasnt that long of an interview... like i said, im happy for stone, i thought it was cute, but i could see how the DJ mightve been a lil annoyed at not having stones full attention

• Options
    meme wrote:

god I hope not.

I hope no one I have to work with is as distracted as stone was during that interview (or starts talking baby talk in the middle of a meeting).
  • Options

What?
    Lighten up will ya? Wait until you have a situation where you need to bring your child with you someday to place where you normally would not.

I know I have been there many times. Its a part of being a good parent.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    I gotta tell ya,
    I never really got into Stone, i always felt that he had a problem with Ed or something, Not sure why, But..........

After watching that interview....I really like him. I see him in a whole new way now. I also just listened to a Brad song on youtube also and i loved it. First time I heard them. Nice sound.

Which album should I but from Brad?
    Which is the favorite?
    "Interiors" is easily their best album... check it out... and yes, stone seems incredibly down to earth, friendly, and funny based on all the interviews ive heard / seen... check out the other one thats stickied on the porch... its great

• Options
    god I hope not.

I hope no one I have to work with is as distracted as stone was during that interview (or starts talking baby talk in the middle of a meeting).

Let me guess.....SWF? and Happy right?
    ;)
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    god I hope not.

He's a fucking rock star! That was waaaay professional compared to what many do. Holy crap. This was no presidential debate. It was a somewhat impromptu interview in a studio where other rock stars drink jack daniels, do drugs, smoke cigarettes and fondle multiple 19 year old chicks.

Damn, people.
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    seriously?
    I thought it was funny- and really an interview like that is puff anyway. they always are.

The fact that he was changing the kids diaper was kinda cool.

and the asscrax was funny too.

made me like him a lil bit more.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    seriously?
    I thought it was funny- and really an interview like that is puff anyway. they always are.

The fact that he was changing the kids diaper was kinda cool.

and the asscrax was funny too.

made me like him a lil bit more.

Hahahaha, the ass crack was funny, pointing it right to the DJ.
    After all people.........he is just a freaking DJ.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    suppafreak wrote:
    He's a fucking rock star! That was waaaay professional compared to what many do. Holy crap. This was no presidential debate. It was a somewhat impromptu interview in a studio where other rock stars drink jack daniels, do drugs, smoke cigarettes and fondle multiple 19 year old chicks.

Damn, people.

he's a rock star who was discussing a benefit for huntington's disease run by a professional organization, at a place of a business, a radio station. some situations are for kids, some situations are not. And even if you argue that it was ok to bring the kid, fine, but he let himself get distracted by it, and as I listener, I found that annoying. simple as that.
  • Options
    What?
    Lighten up will ya? Wait until you have a situation where you need to bring your child with you someday to place where you normally would not.

I know I have been there many times. Its a part of being a good parent.

not everyone has children you know.
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Nice interview. Thanks for posting.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    And even if you argue that it was ok to bring the kid, fine, but he let himself get distracted by it, and as I listener, I found that annoying. simple as that.

Wow.

You must annoy easily, huh?

Personally...I found it a little endearing.

But I guess I "endear" easily. ;)
  • Options
    he's a rock star who was discussing a benefit for huntington's disease run by a professional organization, at a place of a business, a radio station. some situations are for kids, some situations are not. And even if you argue that it was ok to bring the kid, fine, but he let himself get distracted by it, and as I listener, I found that annoying. simple as that.

I'm sorry, but that's a ridiculous statement. Want proof? Now many people who had never heard about KRock New York or Huntington Disease and the Professional Organization fundraising for it watched this video and know about both. All courtesy of Stone's baby and his public diaper changing.

Also, for those making erroneous assumptions about Stone's wife lack of a career, she is an environment consultant.

So sad to see people annoyed by the mixing of children and profession. Especially women.