Options

I got a Pearl Jam playlist for you...

WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I have had this for awhile and given it to some friends who really don't know PJ the way WE do....so it has been pretty successful in getting there attention. Decided to share it.

By no means do I sugges these are the best PJ songs or even my favorites in total, but I tried to blend what sounded good together (taking careful note to one song following another), and without thinking about it missed some of the more mainstream songs. So this is not a greatest hits list at all. Check it out on your player with headphones and decide for yourself. And, when possible use the RVM release over the orginal as some of them are remixed and better quality.

Disc 1 Harder
Animal
Hail, Hail
Corduroy
Given to Fly
Why Go
Tremor Christ
State of Love and Trust
Breath
I got Id
Last Exit
Life Wasted
Rearviewmirror
Grievance
Whipping
Rats
MFC
Brain of J
Yellow Ledbetter

Disc 2 Softer
Wash
Sad
Otherside
Hard to Imagine
Strangest Tribe
Nothingman
Betterman
Immortality
Off He Goes
Wishlist
In Hiding
I am Mine
Light Years
Of The Girl
Soon Forget
All those yesterdays

Peace
HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    whichwaysignwhichwaysign Posts: 229
    why just 2 discs? (which are solid, don't get me wrong)
    i'm just saying people need to get out of that 2 disc state of mind and start making 3-5 disc compilations for this band to get the "uninformed" learned
    you never know what song will be that intro song
    i took this girl to Mansfield II, and her favorite song was Bee Girl, so I made a few discs for her with songs of a similar tone, but the random Grievance i threw in on a disc is now her favorite tune
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • Options
    TT98TT98 Posts: 135
    I made 5 CDs
    1. for the Harder stuff like Brain of J and Blood
    2. for up beat songs like Down and Undone
    3. for the slower songs like Immortality and Indifference
    4. for cover songs and
    5. for all my favorite live stuff

I never EVER get bored when I got those rotating along with with the 2 Alice in Chains Favs I got in my 7 CD changer in my car
  • Options
    You need to add Porch and Black to this list
  • Options
    Ian_LIan_L Posts: 101
    I have a six CD PJ list somewhere around here...