Options

job

nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
found out today i didnt get the job i was applying for...

i'm officially broken and have no idea what i am going to do now.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm thinking of you. I can't give you any advive but I'm SURE things will work out. :)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i'm sorry dude....i don't have many words of wisdom for ya....hang tough..
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    hey...I hadn't heard from you for a few days, was a little worried. That sucks kiddo....was it a move within your current company?
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444

welcome to the club. i believe that there's a reason for every job we don't get though. the right one has to come along one of those days - and the sooner the better ;)
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Options
    Sonja_S wrote:
    welcome to the club. i believe that there's a reason for every job we don't get though. the right one has to come along one of those days - and the sooner the better ;)
    Yeah. I had bad luck this summer too, and then I was offered a job/internship
    starting September and it's going pretty well. It just sucks when your unemployed and don't have a job and think about it, its bad, the pressure of trying to find one...but it will get better...And soon you will find a perfect one.
    I'm sure you will find something, it's a bit harder during the holidays for not having one, but I'm sure 2008. will start of great for you.
    Keep your chin up, it WILL happen.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    If that's all it takes to break you, you may as well give up on life now.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444
    Yeah. I had bad luck this summer too, and then I was offered a job/internship
    starting September and it's going pretty well. It just sucks when your unemployed and don't have a job and think about it, its bad, the pressure of trying to find one...but it will get better...And soon you will find a perfect one.
    I'm sure you will find something, it's a bit harder during the holidays for not having one, but I'm sure 2008. will start of great for you.
    Keep your chin up, it WILL happen.

:)
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    If you were me, you would've committed suicide like ten times already at least.
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Where are you located and what do you do?
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    MagstarMagstar Posts: 117
    sponger wrote:
    If you were me, you would've committed suicide like ten times already at least.
    That's... nice. *rolls eyes*

Buck up, kiddo. Stay positive. :)
    It's okay, Pluto. I'm not a planet either.
  • Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337

what type of job are you looking for?
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    ahh that sucks, sorry to hear it. The place where i work is looking for people...if you don't mind being a cleaner at a private hospital?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    Magstar wrote:
    That's... nice. *rolls eyes*

Buck up, kiddo. Stay positive. :)

Good job on completely misinterpreting my comment.