Options

TV: 'Weed's - Is it any good?

||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I've never watched it, saw it in HMV today and it got me thinking about it. I really like Mary Louise Parker, she was great in West Wing as Amy. So i imagine she'll be good as the lead in this show.

So what do you think of the show if you've seen it?

p.s the apostrophe should be after the 's'! :)
"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I've never watched it, saw it in HMV today and it got me thinking about it. I really like Mary Louise Parker, she was great in West Wing as Amy. So i imagine she'll be good as the lead in this show.

So what do you think of the show if you've seen it?

p.s the apostrophe should be after the 's'! :)

I enjoy it. It's funny at times, a bit overdramatic at times as well. But seeing how the trade off is Mary Louise Parker, i'll gladly settle for the overacting! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I enjoy it. It's funny at times, a bit overdramatic at times as well. But seeing how the trade off is Mary Louise Parker, i'll gladly settle for the overacting! :D

I'm with ya on that one, Miss Parker is mighty fine in my opinion!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    I've seen a few episodes...it's pretty funny.
    I've lost track of TV lately, so let me know if its any good and I'll catch up :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    I've seen a few episodes...it's pretty funny.
    I've lost track of TV lately, so let me know if its any good and I'll catch up :D

lol i shall certainly do that :)

So, i shall try out Weeds, and tune in to Curb tomorrow night! Exciting times indeed!

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i've been meaning to check it out on showtime ondemand... i have a few friends who say its hilarious.
  • Options
    xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    i randomly saw one episode... wish i could see more!
  • Options
    I watched the first season and really liked it. Check it out I say. :)