Options

The George Lopez Show

stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone catch this lately on Nick at Nite?...I watch Nick at Nite mostly for Fresh Prince (The Best Sitcom, ever...btw :D)...and I came across this George Lopez show...I watched it just to see what it was about...it's fucking hilarious!!!...anyone else into it?

Not the mention, the wife and daughter are smokin' hot. :)
Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I hate Fresh Prince. Nick @ Nite needs to change up their line up. All it consists of is this horrible sitcome. I can't stand Will Smith.

Anyway, I watched few episodes of George Lopez, it was ok. The grandmother is hilarious.
    "This time I'm Gone.... Long Gone..."
  • Options
    I love The George Lopez Show, he is very funny. It was on for 9 hours straight last night, it was a good time watching it I'll tell you what.
  • Options
    I love The George Lopez Show, he is very funny. It was on for 9 hours straight last night, it was a good time watching it I'll tell you what.
    I was watching it from about 9pm until 12:30...some classic moments!
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    the Grandmother cracks my shite up!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    I also like the George Lopez show, never really watched the show when it was originally on. Nick at Nite seems to play the Fresh Prince non stop now so I've been avoiding it, they need to change it up a bit.
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    i LOVE that show. too bad ABC cancelled it :(
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    i LOVE that show. too bad ABC cancelled it :(
    I thought they had a shit load of great sitcoms too lately.
    George Lopez Show, My Wife and Kids, According To Jim.

They care too much for that Housewives and Lost crap.

Now I can't think of any good sitcoms on that channel. :mad:
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    Anyone catch this lately on Nick at Nite?...I watch Nick at Nite mostly for Fresh Prince (The Best Sitcom, ever...btw :D)...and I came across this George Lopez show...I watched it just to see what it was about...it's fucking hilarious!!!...anyone else into it?

Not the mention, the wife and daughter are smokin' hot. :)

yeah! my son turned me onto him; he is hilarious, I agree.

I also loved the stand up routine I saw of his called "Why You Crying?". He is very funny and his humor works just as its own, you know, like he just is funny, you know?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    I just can't get into that show for some reason.. some of what I saw was pretty funny, but nothing seemed "new" to me...

On a side note.. WTF happened to Nick @ Nite?

Their lineup is Home Improvement, George Lopez, and Fresh Prince.. with an occasional Rosanne... Seriously.. WTF happened?

I used to love watching N@N all night 10 years ago.. It was what I did before I fell asleep.

Now it's like the only thing they show is what Fox affiliates didn't pick up to show 1000000x a day.

Sad.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."