Options

Ok...I admit it...

stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I still love playing GTA: San Andreas for PS2...It's such a cool game!!

Any word of a new GTA for PS2?
Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    The new one will be for PS3/360. It is unlikey (not impossible) that there'll be new ones for the PS2.
    Maybe a Liberty City Stories type game?
    I could be completely wrong though.
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    I am not high jacking this thread, but do you know when the new GTA comes out?

By the way GTA rules.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    New GTA is March I believe.
    EB lists March 3rd.
  • Options
    Danimal wrote:
    I am not high jacking this thread, but do you know when the new GTA comes out?

By the GTA rules.

I understand...I wanna know too...

I just don't want to have to buy a PS3 to get it...
  • Options
    Yea, GTA4 quarter 2 2008. It was actually supposed to be out in October but the PS3 version was taking too long because of the decoding on that system or something.

Also 360 got exclusive rights to downloadable content. So unless you get bored quick with those games (I usually do) you can enjoy more content through 360
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    Yea, GTA4 quarter 2 2008. It was actually supposed to be out in October but the PS3 version was taking too long because of the decoding on that system or something.

Also 360 got exclusive rights to downloadable content. So unless you get bored quick with those games (I usually do) you can enjoy more content through 360

Will it be on PS2 also?
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    I can wait for the new Resident Evil!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    This is my new favorite thing to look up now. I wish I had the imagination or know how to do this stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umsNiIgox2k&feature=related
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    Will it be on PS2 also?

Sorry, I don't think it will be :/

I could be wrong though, but I think that their goal is to make one of the most detailed games ever, so it's probably a no-go for PS2.

I watched a "making of" video a while back, they showed the ammount of detail involved, from reflections off of car mirrors to the grass and moss between the cracks on sidewalks. It was pretty crazy.

If you have the money to justify getting a "next-gen" system, you should do that. Not just for GTA either. I didn't play a console gaming system for like 3-4 years until Halo 3 came out, now I enjoy relaxing on my couch playing my 360.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."