Options

Want Ten Club Tix for DC Show?

danc23danc23 Posts: 2
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I've purchased 2 Ten Club seats for the DC show, and now I can't make the show. To rub salt into the wound, Ten Club isn't allowing me to cancel my order (turns out hundreds of us are making these requests).

I figure instead of eating the cash and letting these two prime seats go to waste (I have pretty high seniority), I'd offer them -- for face, of course! -- if you can get the Ten Club to transfer my tix to your name.

Must be a Ten Club member!

Email me at Dancohen23@gmail.com to discuss details...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,179
    People need to start accepting that there REALLY are NO TRANSFERS this time around.

Unfortunately, I think you are going to have to eat them if you don't go.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    danc23 wrote:
    I've purchased 2 Ten Club seats for the DC show, and now I can't make the show. To rub salt into the wound, Ten Club isn't allowing me to cancel my order (turns out hundreds of us are making these requests).

I figure instead of eating the cash and letting these two prime seats go to waste (I have pretty high seniority), I'd offer them -- for face, of course! -- if you can get the Ten Club to transfer my tix to your name.

Must be a Ten Club member!

Email me at

Probably not a good idea to put your email address out there like that. Just tell people to pm you.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Its comical how may people bought 10c seats to these shows, way ahead of time, and now can't go.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pearljam7pearljam7 Posts: 447
    PM sent
    5/4/2006, 5/12/2006, 5/13/2006, 6/1/2006, 6/3/2006, 6/24/2008, 6/25/2008, 6/27/2008, 6/30/2008, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 8/7/08