i cant believe im saying this...

2»

Comments

• Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,150
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    actually yes

tom. ima be vocal about it at the game lol

although i just hung up my moose autographed picture holding the cup ,,so the luck is gonna change (i really did )

They call it the Bronx cheer at the stadium ....what do they call it at the MSG? :confused: ....one things for sure what ever they call it the Knicks have been hearing it all year! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    cory wrote:
    They need to have one with metal bands in their mid-20's because teenage singers who try to be angry embarrass me as a human.

But yes, the early stages of AI is entertaining.

I'm gay.

see you at the club?
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Hawkshore wrote:
    They call it the Bronx cheer at the stadium ....what do they call it at the MSG? :confused: ....one things for sure what ever they call it the Knicks have been hearing it all year! :p

i dont know what they call it

but i call it an act of love

and please dont compare the knicks lol
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Hawkshore wrote:

Its called BOOOOOS !!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    see you at the club?

thats where he is watching it :) hehe
  • Options
    Its called BOOOOOS !!

loving boos

o my god !!!!!!! this girl is screetching

a nightmare lol simon
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i got the herb and my 800mg advil waiting :D muahaha
  • Options
    i got the herb and my 800mg advil waiting :D muahaha

sweeeet
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    sweeeet
    sweet as fuck, best believe! i love seeing delusional people convinced they got talent. gives me warm fuzzies :p
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,224
    'American Idol' is validation of the terrorist's belief that we are, indeed... 'The Great Satan'.
    When we all die... and sit before God in Judgement... He's going to say, "Hmmmmm... I see you are an American. Didn't you guys invent 'American Idol'?
    Off to the Lake of Fire with you... NEXT!!!!"
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I like to watch Simon be mean to people...I just find his brutal honesty so refreshing :o

Too bad I have to miss it tonight though!
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Cosmo wrote:
    'American Idol' is validation of the terrorist's belief that we are, indeed... 'The Great Satan'.
    When we all die... and sit before God in Judgement... He's going to say, "Hmmmmm... I see you are an American. Didn't you guys invent 'American Idol'?
    Off to the Lake of Fire with you... NEXT!!!!"

I believe the Brits created it !

We unfortunately copied it
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    I like to watch Simon be mean to people...I just find his brutal honesty so refreshing :o

Too bad I have to miss it tonight though!
    i'll help you out ;) haha
  • Options
    I watched the first couple...now it's so damn corny that you have to be a gayer than a bowl of dicks to watch that show.

Not that there's anything wrong with being gayer than a bowl of dicks per se...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    I watched the first couple...now it's so damn corny that you have to be a gayer than a bowl of dicks to watch that show.

Not that there's anything wrong with being gayer than a bowl of dicks per se...
    bowl of dicks doesn't sound so bad. well as long as they're attached to the owners still. or if it's a centerpiece for some martha stewart inspired bacherlorette party

the show is lame overall, watching idiots at the beginning is its only redemption for me :D
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,224
    bowl of dicks doesn't sound so bad. well as long as they're attached to the owners still. or if it's a centerpiece for some martha stewart inspired bacherlorette party

the show is lame overall, watching idiots at the beginning is its only redemption for me :D
    Even that isn't as funny as it used to be... the first take auditions, not the bowl of dicks (which Martha Stewart used for Ryan Seacrest's birthday party, not a bacherlorette party).
    All these numbnuts want to capitalize on the whole William Hung thing and intentionally try to be terrible. And are really bad at it. They need to add a new twist to the auditions... if you are really bad... intentionally or not.. you get your genetailia tasered.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    ... They need to add a new twist to the auditions... if you are really bad... intentionally or not.. you get your genetailia tasered.

Some of those Japanese game shows have got it figured out. Heck they started Karaoke...been there done that already ...time for something more extreme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlAkOhH9eek

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Some of those Japanese game shows have got it figured out. Heck they started Karaoke...been there done that already ...time for something more extreme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlAkOhH9eek

its disturbing u found that lol
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    vital5 wrote:
    i'll help you out ;) haha

Oh yeah? How are you going to do that? :p

By dressing like Simon and being really mean to me? ;) hahaha
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    its disturbing u found that lol

Some of them are pretty damn funny. They shoot this in a library... hilarious stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdgdBOTUSqg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    I just saw this. I'm not sure whether to laugh at this girl or cry for her. :(

I love the way she whispers the high parts because she can't sing them. That's what I do. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08ihGmaJDM&feature=related
  • Options
    the mediocre singers don't even get to audition. they screen people before they go in. only the completely horrible, the weirdos, the attention starved, and the people who they really think have a chance get in. I know someone who auditioned once. she's like a normal-looking "ok" singer. she didn't get to audition. they have you think that all those millions of people in the stadiums are going past the judges.
  • Options
    the mediocre singers don't even get to audition. they screen people before they go in. only the completely horrible, the weirdos, the attention starved, and the people who they really think have a chance get in. I know someone who auditioned once. she's like a normal-looking "ok" singer. she didn't get to audition. they have you think that all those millions of people in the stadiums are going past the judges.

With all due respect, :) I think that's pretty obvious. That's why I always used to hate the show.
  • Options
    With all due respect, :) I think that's pretty obvious. That's why I always used to hate the show.

oh I know it's pretty obvious. but it's totally contrary to concept of the show. it really sucks.

that being said, there is nothing like watching a little AI when you've got nothing else to do.
  • Options
    oh I know it's pretty obvious. but it's totally contrary to concept of the show. it really sucks.

that being said, there is nothing like watching a little AI when you've got nothing else to do.

That's what it is! (Nothing else to do).

It's just sickening mainstream rubbish really. I'm starting to really feel for the girl in the last clip that I posted. :)
  • Options
    I am tempted to watch this show.

But it has nothing to do with the singers- I just want to get a better understanding of what Kathy Griffin is talking about when she makes fun of Paula Abdul.
  • Options
    hey all. i'm new here... but i've been a PJ fan since day one.
    anyways...
    i'm looking for a copy of Binaural on vinyl.
    i've already done the ebay thing (that's how i scored No Code). i'm buying all of PJ's LP's on vinyl and framing them... Binaural is the only one i need.
    your help is appreciated!
    glad to be a part of the message pit!
    keep on rockin'
    -ron
  • Options
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    I am tempted to watch this show.

But it has nothing to do with the singers- I just want to get a better understanding of what Kathy Griffin is talking about when she makes fun of Paula Abdul.

paula actually seems...less from outer space...this year.

it's disappointing.