whoever likes this weather ..

Comments

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    hockey is the only good thing about the winter months

and as ive said b4 ,,whoever doesn't like the topic,skip on over it

hey j - no need to buy ice for the cooler! just throw the brews outside for ice cool refreshment! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    hey j - no need to buy ice for the cooler! just throw the brews outside for ice cool refreshment! :D

THEY WERE OUTSIDE SAT NIGHT AT THE BDAY party

twas good
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    hockey is the only good thing about the winter months

In your party pooper opinion that is. What about Christmas and the holidays? What about snow and the anticipation of? What about wine warming you up, before and after you shovel snow for hours? What about looking forward to the new year with the ones you love? What about Football Sundays? What about 'A Christmas Story,' and 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation?' What about meeting old friends you haven't seen in years? What about all the parties and excuses for drinking during the week? What about a million other fucking things?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    or what about the vaca plans to the caribean in march damm i can't wait ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    theres no such thing as bad weather... just the wrong clothes.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    or what about the vaca plans to the caribean in march damm i can't wait ...

cha ching
    The Champ wrote:
    In your party pooper opinion that is. What about Christmas and the holidays? What about snow and the anticipation of? What about wine warming you up, before and after you shovel snow for hours? What about looking forward to the new year with the ones you love? What about Football Sundays? What about 'A Christmas Story,' and 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation?' What about meeting old friends you haven't seen in years? What about all the parties and excuses for drinking during the week? What about a million other fucking things?

dont like xmas
    hate snow
    never shoveled snow in my life,, thats the good thing about apts.
    football is overrated
    saw xmas vacation twice in the past 2 weeks
    why do i have to meet old friends in the winter? rather have them come out to the beach crib
    we didnt get invited to the company party this year (long story)
    i dont drink much
    a million other things i can do in the summer

:) that should cover it
  • Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    I love fall and winter myself and I'll be enjoying myself walking around Manhattan for the first time in years tomorrow.

Nothing beats snow to make a city look like a snow globe instead the dirty, drab , gray, concrete and asphalt environment it normally is.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    should be forced to stand in it with no clothes on for 24 hours,,,then their tune would change

hmnn warm sun or freezing cold i wonder

a-fucking-men. i want to pimp slap the motherfuckers talking about how they love the winter and cold. ESP southerners who whine to me when it's 40 about how cold it got. shut the fuck up, you dont know SHIT about cold!
    a-fucking-men. i want to pimp slap the motherfuckers talking about how they love the winter and cold. ESP southerners who whine to me when it's 40 about how cold it got. shut the fuck up, you dont know SHIT about cold!

here's my miserable partner in crime lol

yeaaaaa

And i'd like to pimp slap all the little bitches crying over stupid shit like this. Guess what, it gets cold in NYC and Chicago in the Winter months. It always has, and hopefully always will. Maybe you 'motherfuckers' should move down south and/or Cali no?
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    The Champ wrote:
    And i'd like to pimp slap all the little bitches crying over stupid shit like this. Guess what, it gets cold in NYC and Chicago in the Winter months. It always has, and hopefully always will. Maybe you 'motherfuckers' should move down south and/or Cali no?
    Easy...if you don't like it, don't read it. :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Easy...if you don't like it, don't read it. :p

What do you mean, SS said he'd like to pimp slap us motherfuckers? NYPJ1 always says the above, but what should we do, only enter threads that interest us and/or we agree with ;)?
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

go stand outside right now with no clothes on for an hour. come back in and tell us how you feel.

you can't, becos it would kill you.

why? becos humans are not meant to live like this.

im moving south soon as i get this jd. id have done it for school but apparently southerners arent so keen on them fancy law schools.
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    go stand outside right now with no clothes on for an hour. come back in and tell us how you feel.

im moving south soon as i get this jd. id have done it for school but apparently southerners arent so keen on them fancy law schools.

not to mention the Shrinkage that would take place.

oh the horrors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • whoever likes this weather ..

should hook up their skis and shred it!
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    im not getting alot of things this morning

i dont get it?

He's saying that you don't really love the summer if your are inside with the a/c on (I think). I guess another way it could be said to offset your original comment is for people to dress in their winter clothes in the dead of summer and see how much they enjoy the heat then. Either way, it was damn cold yesterday and I didn't feel like doing shit!!!! I was pissed off all day and wanted to punch these slow mother fucking walking tourist bitch bastards!!! (AH, that feels better). But seriously folks, let's pick up the damn pace if it's below freezing. I receive no enjoyment from walking at a snail's pace behind your slow asses trying to find the Seaport while standing beneath a sign that points you to, you guessed it, The Seaport!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    should be forced to stand in it with no clothes on for 24 hours,,,then their tune would change

im sure its not cold here like it is where YOU are but its a wee bit nippy this morning. Im even wearing a hoodie & POSSIBLY......SHOES! :eek: cant STAND it.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!

Like Mookie said, same could be said about you wearing your Winter clothes in the middle of Summer. Just a dumb idea either way, and I don't understand what it has to do with anything. And millions of humans live like 'this,' and have for thousands of years..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515

If you mean that the human animal isn't meant to subject itself in the nude to the cold for an hour, well, I guess you may have a have a point. The instinct is to build a fire. But when you say that the human animal "isn't supposed to live like this," then I see that you and I are polar opposites. If anything, the human animal isn't "meant" to go through law school. It goes against nature and everything the earth stands for. :)

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
    mookie9999 wrote:
    He's saying that you don't really love the summer if your are inside with the a/c on (I think). I guess another way it could be said to offset your original comment is for people to dress in their winter clothes in the dead of summer and see how much they enjoy the heat then. Either way, it was damn cold yesterday and I didn't feel like doing shit!!!! I was pissed off all day and wanted to punch these slow mother fucking walking tourist bitch bastards!!! (AH, that feels better). But seriously folks, let's pick up the damn pace if it's below freezing. I receive no enjoyment from walking at a snail's pace behind your slow asses trying to find the Seaport while standing beneath a sign that points you to, you guessed it, The Seaport!

nah man ,, beach and bikini's every weekend

give me 90 and sunny on the beach everyday

as for ac 's well if u have em,,why not use em

but i have no problem sitting in that heat for 8 hours straight
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    nah man ,, beach and bikini's every weekend

give me 90 and sunny on the beach everyday

as for ac 's well if u have em,,why not use em

but i have no problem sitting in that heat for 8 hours straight

thats right. i have nooooo problem sitting in the sun! and i do NOT like driving with ac. im more of a wind in your hair kinda chick! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    The Champ wrote:
    Like Mookie said, same could be said about you wearing your Winter clothes in the middle of Summer. Just a dumb idea either way, and I don't understand what it has to do with anything. And millions of humans live like 'this,' and have for thousands of years..

ive never worn winter clothes in the summer. not my fault the building manager doesnt know how to work the ac. but you've got more control over the ac than i have over old man winter.
    gue_barium wrote:
    If you mean that the human animal isn't meant to subject itself in the nude to the cold for an hour, well, I guess you may have a have a point. The instinct is to build a fire. But when you say that the human animal "isn't supposed to live like this," then I see that you and I are polar opposites. If anything, the human animal isn't "meant" to go through law school. It goes against nature and everything the earth stands for. :)

im a masochist, but even i draw the line somewhere :)
  • I love the fall the most I think because of all the pretty colours.... and Spring is good too, when everything is new again... summer is nice... but I dont like it too hot, just right.. about plus 25 celsius is perfect. And winter.. Im Canadian so I kinda like it, skiidoing... sledding, snowboarding.. it's all fun.
  • NY PJ1 wrote:

why should one who enjoys this weather be 'forced' to stand nekkid outdoors in these temps....what exactly would that prove? :confused: that it's cold outside? :rolleyes: no shit. however, i LIKE the cold weather! i LIKE to get bundled up in a jacket, scarf, gloves.....see my breath, feel the cold air on my face. i ENJOY it. for me, autumn/winter are literally a burst of fresh air. i LOVE walking briskly on a cold day....especially with a bright sun, bright blue sky and a dusting of snow. i also love cuddling indoors in front of the fire, eating warm comfort foods, etc. love, love, love it all.

how you feel about summer....is how i feel about spring/autumn/winter. LOVE em. how you feel about winter is how i feel about summer. waaayyyyyy too hot for me, and yea...could be nekkid outside and STILL be too hot. i hate walking around in the hot sun/humidity....dripping sweat. not my idea of fun. thus why i live in a 4 season climate. :) i LOVE 3 out of 4 seasons, and can tolerate summer for the flowers and gardening, bbqs, long days, etc. i do wish it were a bit less hot/humid here....but the other 3 seasons more than make up for it.

to me, if you really despise the cold to such a degree, you should seriously consider moving to a mild/hot climate. life's too short to be miserable half the year, every year.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I love this time of year. I like cold, dark, grey days. I like the bare trees too. So many people bitch, but I love it this way. Of course, I'm not up north like most of you. Its not snowing here. Last year I lived in the mountains and it snowed. I absolutely loved it. Driving was my least favorite activity, but it was f-ing beautiful. If I were in the northeast or canada, I think I'd still love it. Best part is snuggling up and getting warm just enjoying it. Slows things down it a way, makes even work feel better, more laid back.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • i fuckin love it!

i moved down to fairfax, va for college and we got 2 inches of snow and people were freaking out...some schools closed!!...we need like 8 inches back in NY to close
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
    why should one who enjoys this weather be 'forced' to stand nekkid outdoors in these temps....what exactly would that prove? :confused: that it's cold outside? :rolleyes: no shit. however, i LIKE the cold weather! i LIKE to get bundled up in a jacket, scarf, gloves.....see my breath, feel the cold air on my face. i ENJOY it. for me, autumn/winter are literally a burst of fresh air. i LOVE walking briskly on a cold day....especially with a bright sun, bright blue sky and a dusting of snow. i also love cuddling indoors in front of the fire, eating warm comfort foods, etc. love, love, love it all.

how you feel about summer....is how i feel about spring/autumn/winter. LOVE em. how you feel about winter is how i feel about summer. waaayyyyyy too hot for me, and yea...could be nekkid outside and STILL be too hot. i hate walking around in the hot sun/humidity....dripping sweat. not my idea of fun. thus why i live in a 4 season climate. :) i LOVE 3 out of 4 seasons, and can tolerate summer for the flowers and gardening, bbqs, long days, etc. i do wish it were a bit less hot/humid here....but the other 3 seasons more than make up for it.

to me, if you really despise the cold to such a degree, you should seriously consider moving to a mild/hot climate. life's too short to be miserable half the year, every year.

wooohhhh ,, yea its great
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052

I like this over 100 degrees and sticky in the subway. of course i'd take 60 degrees every day but i'll take this now over florida weather anyday.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."