Options

Throw Those Trees Out ,fling Those Wreath's

NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
TIS THE NEW YEAR!!! NO MORE HOLIDAY SPIRIT CRAP!!!!

back to a normal life :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    i'm putting my tree on my deck and filling it with pine cones covered in peanut butter and watch all the birds come flying in for picts opp hehe he ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    i'm putting my tree on my deck and filling it with pine cones covered in peanut butter and watch all the birds come flying in for picts opp hehe he ...

mikey likey
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    NY PJ1 wrote:

Back to norm...Ah shit! Here comes the Valentines day crapola! At least there's no shitty songs (that I know of) attached to that day that get played non-stop!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Back to norm...Ah shit! Here comes the Valentines day crapola! At least there's no shitty songs (that I know of) attached to that day that get played non-stop!

o lord stop it

another crap of a "holiday" or whatever it is
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    We wait until Epiphany. Besides making sense, it gives us more time.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

oh yeah well after 16yrs of marriage a nice card and some flowers is good enough for her no more going out to dinner on that night ,it could possibly be the worst night to go out for dinner right besides mother's day .....
  • Options
    woooooohoooooo who's ready for MLK day?!?!?! :p
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options

meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!1
  • Options

you guys celebrate that holiday up there ? :D
  • Options
    oh yeah well after 16yrs of marriage a nice card and some flowers is good enough for her no more going out to dinner on that night ,it could possibly be the worst night to go out for dinner right besides mother's day .....

This will be my gf and my 9th Valentines this year. One of us has had to work the last two years so I'm guessing flowers won't cut it.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    you guys celebrate that holiday up there ? :D
    i get school off....MASSACHUSETTS ALL THE WAY!

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    This will be my gf and my 9th Valentines this year. One of us has had to work the last two years so I'm guessing flowers won't cut it.
    just make sure you have reservations to any good restaurant and make them for early dinner ,staff at restaurants after 9:00pm are useless ..;)
  • Options
    i get school off....MASSACHUSETTS ALL THE WAY!

thats cool so i guess NH doesn't celebrate it no ?? ,i thought that was the case ...
  • Options
    thats cool so i guess NH doesn't celebrate it no ?? ,i thought that was the case ...
    i think they do, why? you from NH?

• Options
    just make sure you have reservations to any good restaurant and make them for early dinner ,staff at restaurants after 9:00pm are useless ..;)

After I posted the above I looked up Valentines on the calendar. It falls on a Thursday. She always works late on Thursday's and will be too tired to go out! Saved Again!!! I'll just take her out the next night and all will be well!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    i just reluctantly flung my tree out the front door....ah

i will be picking up pine needles until valentines day.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    After I posted the above I looked up Valentines on the calendar. It falls on a Thursday. She always works late on Thursday's and will be too tired to go out! Saved Again!!! I'll just take her out the next night and all will be well!

that's the ticket saved by the late work night :) ...
  • Options
    i think they do, why? you from NH?

no but i have friends up there and i'm pretty sure that is the case no MLK day in NH ...unless that has been changed ...
  • Options
    i just reluctantly flung my tree out the front door....ah

i will be picking up pine needles until valentines day.

doesn't it feel good??
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    The smell of pine until February and then the tree goes into the backyard to get chopped up to be fire wood for next years Christmas fire.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    DONE!

as much as i LOVE christmas/the holiday season, and i DO love it so.......we get our tree the first weekend in december so as to enjoy it the whole month, but the very FIRST weekend after christmas, BEFORE NYE, i always UNdecorate the hous. i ADORE it! being doing so the past 2-3 years like this now, and it's fantastic to welcome in the new year with a *fresh* start, open space, decluttered, etc. fantastic! :D

our tree goes to the curb, but on a designated 'garden waste' day, and thus gets turned into mulch. reduce/reuse/recycle. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    I'm not ready to take it all down yet. My little girl loves it too much!

Plus, I'm lazy. :D;)
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    my christmas tree stays up for most of the month of january cause 1. as brain of j lo pointed out im too lazy to take it down and 2. im following bryan adams advice making it feel like christmas everyday
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    TIS THE NEW YEAR!!! NO MORE HOLIDAY SPIRIT CRAP!!!!

fuckin a
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    I'm not ready to take it all down yet. My little girl loves it too much!

This girl loves the tree too much to take it down yet!!

The tree stays, damn it!!!!

WE SHALL REMAIN MERRY....whether anyone wants to or not!