i am going throw a snowball at all people who like the snow

124»

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TrixieCat wrote:
    He did beg me to stop throwing the gravel encrusted ones though.

Nice! Hopefully they weren't tainted with pee!

EDIT: Didn't see Steve's urine reference. Strike one for me today!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    i hate snow. had to shovel my front steps, sidewalk and garage way for hours last night and this morning too.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    did you show him how to make yellow snow????

i know this sounds bad but i think i'd pay money to see that process... i mean if Trix is making the yellow snow not you.. i like you and everything but not enough to pay.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    dunkman wrote:
    i know this sounds bad but i think i'd pay money to see that process... i mean if Trix is making the yellow snow not you.. i like you and everything but not enough to pay.
    :p
    You are so wrong...no golden snow shower video from me.

But this is awesome!
    Scroll down to see the Mona Lisa made in pee-pee by a bunch of Germans.
    http://www.unclemelon.com/olympics.html
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    But this is awesome!

eh no thanks weirdo!!! :eek:

p.s. $50 for that video you're gonna make though :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You are so wrong...no golden snow shower video from me.

But this is awesome!

This from the same person that told the "Jasons" yesterday "that's enough" and "ick" when I talked about marking my territory. Reminds me of the old saying my grandmammy always said "What's good for the urine, is good for the feces". My grandmammy was a bit delusional.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    This from the same person that told the "Jasons" yesterday "that's enough" and "ick" when I talked about marking my territory. Reminds me of the old saying my grandmammy always said "What's good for the urine, is good for the feces". My grandmammy was a bit delusional.
    lol..But this is art! :)

You know what I love about you mookie....you never let me forget where I came from...you keep me real.
    I am a woman, I can change my mind whenever I like.
    Did you look at the Mona Lisa??? Genius.

50 dollars Dunk???? All you would get for that is someone else's artwork. With my shadow in the snow.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    dunkman wrote:
    You'd watch Steve for free??!!
    This weekend we rock Portland
    TrixieCat wrote:

50 dollars Dunk???? All you would get for that is someone else's artwork. With my shadow in the snow.

$100 then?
    Poncier wrote:
    You'd watch Steve for free??!!

I'm scottish man... i'd take anything that was free!!! its in my blood.. mixed in along with that free blood you get in hospitals..
    dunkman wrote:
    $100 then?
    Me standing in the snow in a little miniskirt with my legs apart. lol
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Me standing in the snow in a little miniskirt with my legs apart. lol

the $100 offer was for the shadow... i fucking love shadows... ooohhhh momma they do it for me.!!! i'm currently doing a shadow puppet of Jenna Jameson and Mr Frosty as i type with my appendage

i wish we had some snow... we hardly ever get snow here :( :(
    dunkman wrote:
    the $100 offer was for the shadow... i fucking love shadows... ooohhhh momma they do it for me.!!! i'm currently doing a shadow puppet of Jenna Jameson and Mr Frosty as i type with my appendage

i wish we had some snow... we hardly ever get snow here :( :(
    Here is a freebie before you. ;)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/2110649601_7884475cc4.jpg?v=0
    TrixieCat wrote:
    lol..But this is art! :)

You know what I love about you mookie....you never let me forget where I came from...you keep me real.

Mookie9999: Keeping the ladies real since 1977.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

TrixieCat wrote:

that road needs some resurfacing... america: worlds richest nation with the worlds shittiest roads.
    dunkman wrote:
    that road needs some resurfacing... america: worlds richest nation with the worlds shittiest roads.
    That is my driveway. Pavement..whatever you call it over there...the path that leads to the garage. lol
    Our house is built on a steep incline and there are houses above...the whole drainage from there is messed up, combined with the blasting that went on 2 summers ago to make the condos next door. That is one of the better parts of it. :)
    Did you see me waving?? It is getting on here so the sun is going down, hence the reason i look like the jolly green giant.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    It is getting on here so the sun is going down, hence the reason i look like the jolly green giant.

Well there goes my fantasy of you being 9 feet tall!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    Well there goes my fantasy of you being 9 feet tall!
    I can be...if you want. ;)
    You have no idea who i really am...i could be anyone.
    I am not the jolly green giant..but I could be anyone.
    I could be the other incarnation of Lou.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    That is my driveway. Pavement..whatever you call it over there...the path that leads to the garage. lol
    Our house is built on a steep incline and there are houses above...the whole drainage from there is messed up, combined with the blasting that went on 2 summers ago to make the condos next door. That is one of the better parts of it. :)
    Did you see me waving?? It is getting on here so the sun is going down, hence the reason i look like the jolly green giant.

i saw you waving... i also thought.. she's wearing a mini-skirt and is on stilts.. now thats a talent!!
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I can be...if you want. ;)
    You have no idea who i really am...i could be anyone.
    I am not the jolly green giant..but I could be anyone.
    I could be the other incarnation of Lou.

Wow! A 9 foot Lou?!? I feel ill and aroused at the same time.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    they like it,,so why would they have a problem with it? i mean really?

snowballs for all!!!!!!!!!

I fully support this idea.