Eli Sucks

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I am a Giants fan, but ELI SUCKS!!!
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Go Vikes
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    I almost feel for the fans of the G-men (but I don't). Eli is so inconsistent. Must drive you Giants fans crazy.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • Rex Grossman Redux.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Rex Grossman Redux.

no, that's JP Losman.

IMO.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • The Giants will never so much as sniff a Super Bowl with Eli at the helm. Another 1st round playoff exit is guaranteed. He just doesn't have the head or instincts to be a good QB in the NFL.
  • I Hate New York. Everything about it. its all for uptight, short-sighted, narrowminded hypocrites:D

j/k i hate New York sports teams
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    He killed my fantasy team this week. I think it's safe to say, you could put this lose solely on Eli.
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • how does one go about changing his screen name?
  • Glad to see they lost to the Vikes...especially after Strahan called Romo "lucky" and Owens "overdone"....hahaha

plus my friend (Giants fan) called Romo a pillowbiter the day before Dallas beat the vaGiants on the 11th
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    he got no protection. and they dropped passes. i'm not saing he played great. but there's so much you can do with the defense in your face.
    I miss igotid88
  • ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,015
    i hate the g-men, but why is it that annually eli spends 1/2 the year convincing me he's a good QB, then the 2nd half that he might be the worst QB this side of Alex Smith? I don't get it...does he forget everything he practiced over the summer, does he not adjust to defensive adjustments, does he always get nicked up? any ideas?
    ryan198 wrote:
    i hate the g-men, but why is it that annually eli spends 1/2 the year convincing me he's a good QB, then the 2nd half that he might be the worst QB this side of Alex Smith? I don't get it...does he forget everything he practiced over the summer, does he not adjust to defensive adjustments, does he always get nicked up? any ideas?

he needs better protection. and guys to get open. The offensive line was doing good the first 8 or 9 weeks. Now they're just letting everyone get through or get a hand on the pass.
    I miss igotid88
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Glad to see they lost to the Vikes...especially after Strahan called Romo "lucky" and Owens "overdone"....hahaha

plus my friend (Giants fan) called Romo a pillowbiter the day before Dallas beat the vaGiants on the 11th

Giants talk more trash than anyone in the league and back it up with NOTHING!

They are still running their mouths about the Cowboys weeks after they were embarrased in their own place.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Flagg wrote:
    Giants talk more trash than anyone in the league and back it up with NOTHING!

They are still running their mouths about the Cowboys weeks after they were embarrased in their own place.

nobody's saying anything.
    I miss igotid88
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    I am a Giants fan, but ELI SUCKS!!!

So very true.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Another week of Eli killing the Giants.

When will he learn that eating the ball is better than throwing interceptions?

Eli has to have a seat.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    What is wrong with this guy? The obvious aside, he is not a very good qb. I don't understand his demeanor though. He never talks to his offense, and he is always off moping around on the sideline or just sitting there by himself. He looks like a guy who has no interest in playing this game, and the only reason he does it is because his name is Manning. I have shoes with more personality than him. The Chargers being snubbed by this goofball is the best thing that ever happened to them. They got Rivers and Merriman for one crappy qb, and aren't on the hook for an 8 million dollar salary each of the next two seasons.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
    Eli wins the game. Nice drive at the end.
    I miss igotid88
  • Life long NY FB Giant fan here. I don't think Eli is comfortable in NY, or in the NFL, not sure which. I think his problem is that he tries too hard sometimes. He gets up to the line and tries to be like Peyton, audibles, check offs, etc.. Then he takes a 5 step drop and can't figure out what to do.. so he ends up trying too hard to force the ball and it ends up low or a mile over someones head.

That being said, anyone who's watched him throughout his career can see that he does have the ability. He makes some amazing looking throws and leads a lot of really nice drives. Then when it's red zone time, he seems to forget everything. I don't know.

In the end, he came out on top today. He made a couple bad throws that were caught because of talented receivers. All that matters in the end is the W though.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Life long NY FB Giant fan here. I don't think Eli is comfortable in NY, or in the NFL, not sure which. I think his problem is that he tries too hard sometimes. He gets up to the line and tries to be like Peyton, audibles, check offs, etc.. Then he takes a 5 step drop and can't figure out what to do.. so he ends up trying too hard to force the ball and it ends up low or a mile over someones head.

That being said, anyone who's watched him throughout his career can see that he does have the ability. He makes some amazing looking throws and leads a lot of really nice drives. Then when it's red zone time, he seems to forget everything. I don't know.

In the end, he came out on top today. He made a couple bad throws that were caught because of talented receivers. All that matters in the end is the W though.

Being able to make the throws and being able to make them consistently need to go hand in hand. Just when it looks like he is going to turn the corner and step up to that next level, he regresses into a turnover machine. Every qb is going to have a bad game but his bad games are really bad. A win is a win and who cares what it looks like, but Manning really needs to work on his leadership ability.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Eli got lucky today

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rothdawg wrote:
    The Giants will never so much as sniff a Super Bowl with Eli at the helm. Another 1st round playoff exit is guaranteed. He just doesn't have the head or instincts to be a good QB in the NFL.

I have to disagree. I see at least 2 Super Bowl Championships and MVP's in his future. Just my opinion.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    this is pretty funny...

the chargers fan comment was the best

rivers and merriman :lol::lol:

oh and 8 million :fp:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    igotid88 wrote:
    he got no protection. and they dropped passes. i'm not saing he played great. but there's so much you can do with the defense in your face.

What's with my grammar?
    I miss igotid88
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I think he'll end up being an elite qb
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    culot4 wrote:
    The Chargers being snubbed by this goofball is the best thing that ever happened to them. They got Rivers and Merriman for one crappy qb, and aren't on the hook for an 8 million dollar salary each of the next two seasons.
    :lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful