Options

2 days pot free!

2»

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    http://www.urinator.com is what I bought to get around the U.A.'s.

Good luck!
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:

Good luck!

I remember seeing those in the back of High Times magazines. hehe :D
  • Options
    i've only smoked weed 3 times since nov. 10th....and i was an everyday kind of guy.

once you realize how much better life is without it, you'll start to really re-examine your lifestyle and your friends.

Weedless in '08!

and yea...the 30-day rule is bullshit. if you've been doing pot daily for an extended period of time, the shit will be in your system for at least 90 days.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    long red wrote:

and yea...the 30-day rule is bullshit. if you've been doing pot daily for an extended period of time, the shit will be in your system for at least 90 days.

Not if you drink a shit load of beer and water. I have a friend who smoked all the fucking time and quit two weeks before a piss test and passed.
  • Options
    I've been pot free for a two days.

With a little meal adjustment I've been using the frying pan to cook stuff instead.

Time to turn on the dishwasher. :P
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Not if you drink a shit load of beer and water. I have a friend who smoked all the fucking time and quit two weeks before a piss test and passed.

Fresh fruits and veggies and drink alot of water that always works.
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    chadwick wrote:
    it's a screwed up deal, the wiz quiz is.
    quittin smokin refer used to piss me off.
    i've quit alot, start back up, quit.
    some because of a job, others for personal reasons.

the wiz quiz for employment got me hard-core once.
    i really thought i was good to go.
    turns out i failed the fuckin thing.
    it cost me a small fortune in many ways.
    6 months without work, about $2,000.00 in
    counseling charges and license reinstatement fines.
    and 3 years of a red flag on my record.

do not even breathe the same air that dope smoke it in.
    second hand smoke fucks ppl over.

i used to smoke alot, i was quite green.
    way way way back in my day of madness.
    high all day long, morning wake n' bake till sleepy time night time.
    Why would you have a red flag on your record? I don't understand
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    DopeyBoy wrote:
    Wow, good on ya...don't think I could do it myself. I'm coming up on 16 years without missing more than a couple days here and there. Couldn't imagine going a whole month! Good luck!!!

Peace
    :-p
    I've been smokin for for over 20 years, just like you, hardly without going a day or 2. I was almost tempted today. Hope I can find a job where I won't have to wiz..then it will be time to respark! This is a real struggle for me

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    just quite the stupid shit for good..it'll get u nowhere.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:

Good luck!
    Hey Animal. I have a friend who has one of these. My question is, how close in comparison is the synthetic urine to actual urine? and can you buy "refills"?

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i wish you luck, and have to agree that this is complete bullshit. so what if you smoke some weed on your own time? Are they gonna test you to see if you have any alcohol in your system too? how about nicotine? ignorant fucks....
  • Options
    just my opinion.....

and i dont give a rats ass how much dope everyone here smokes.....to each their own.....and i have been known to smoke a spleef or 2 on occasion myself......

but....

the day i even have to think about taping a packet of fake urine to my leg that is kept at body temperature by a battery pack......

in order to get a fucking job......

that is the day i hope someone punches me right in the fucking mouth....

cuz i would deserve it......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    yahamita wrote:
    Hey Animal. I have a friend who has one of these. My question is, how close in comparison is the synthetic urine to actual urine? and can you buy "refills"?
    The synthetic is spot-on to the real thing. I have known many people, including myself, to use it with a 100% success rate. Yep, you can buy refills from their website. They have a 1 year shelf life in the concentrate state.
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    good luck!

it's just not right...to have to collect bodily fluids in order to gain employment.
  • Options
    DopeyBoyDopeyBoy Posts: 170
    yahamita wrote:
    I've been smokin for for over 20 years, just like you, hardly without going a day or 2. I was almost tempted today. Hope I can find a job where I won't have to wiz..then it will be time to respark! This is a real struggle for me

Yeah, I just don't understand why anyone would care...especially if you're doing a desk job or whatever...I mean, not to boast or anything, but I'm one of the best employees my company has....and if I was gone for a few months, they'd be screwed cause there's noone that could really cover for me without some extensive training. So what if I have a few hits off the bong every night to relax...what's the difference between that and having a beer or glass of wine?
    Well, if my company tried to start that shit, I'd go straight to my boss and explain my situation. I'm not ashamed of being a pothead, and I don't think I should have to be.
    Anyway, sorry for rambling. I gotta say, going through a little detox period probably isn't the worst idea ever...I've been meaning to give it a shot myself, just to see what its like.

Peace
    :-p
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
  • Options
    just my opinion.....

and i dont give a rats ass how much dope everyone here smokes.....to each their own.....and i have been known to smoke a spleef or 2 on occasion myself......

but....

the day i even have to think about taping a packet of fake urine to my leg that is kept at body temperature by a battery pack......

in order to get a fucking job......

that is the day i hope someone punches me right in the fucking mouth....

cuz i would deserve it......

Totally...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Everything in moderation!

In college, I used to smoke quite a bit (3-4 nights per week or so). And I got to the point where I was just sick of spending money on it and stopped buying it. I realized that if I didn't have it on hand I rarely ever thought about it, but if I had it then it was like "well, might as well have a little". From that point it was more of a every once and while kinda thing.
    I think I've smoked 2 or 3 times in the last 2 years...
    I don't think I'll ever buy it again (unless it somehow becomes legal, or I'm in Amsterdam or something LOL) but a hit or two every once and a while never hurt anyone! ;)