Hope springs a kernel.

:D

Love,
Kat
Falling down,...not staying down
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i need to start watching this show. it's the only new show on tv that appeals to me. i love james spader's character on the practice and this seems right up my alley. i just wonder if i could handle the comedy. part of the appeal of his character was how sleazy he seemed compared to the others on his staff. i worry it wouldn't translate well into a totally screwball office. but that cast is dynamite!
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    i need to start watching this show. it's the only new show on tv that appeals to me. i love james spader's character on the practice and this seems right up my alley. i just wonder if i could handle the comedy. part of the appeal of his character was how sleazy he seemed compared to the others on his staff. i worry it wouldn't translate well into a totally screwball office. but that cast is dynamite!

Yep, James Spader is GREAT....I love how sleazy he is. But I must say, the show was better w Rhona Mitra, just for the eye candy aspect lol. ;)
    Yep, James Spader is GREAT....I love how sleazy he is. But I must say, the show was better w Rhona Mitra, just for the eye candy aspect lol. ;)

yeah, she is smokin... was she on boston legal?
    yeah, she is smokin... was she on boston legal?

yep...and then on Nip/Tuck (which I also watch)...she is pretty hot.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796
    I really like Boston Legal

but

I think Im getting hooked on the CANE
  • i hope this is a hint that they may play a show in boston????
    could be wrong.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    i hope this is a hint that they may play a show in boston????
    could be wrong.
    LOL! That is what I was thinking too!
    I don't watch the show though..
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Get_Right wrote:
    I really like Boston Legal

but

I think Im getting hooked on the CANE

We watched Cane for the first time last night, and thought it was pretty good..Is Boston Legal on at the same time as Cane and why is their season starting in November?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796
    The Champ wrote:
    We watched Cane for the first time last night, and thought it was pretty good..Is Boston Legal on at the same time as Cane and why is their season starting in November?

Yes same time
    cannot speak to programming choices

but Cane is pretty good

Rita Moreno and Hector Elizondo are terrific
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Kat wrote:
    Just remember...

Hope springs a kernel.

Love,
    Kat

Being the Bill Shatner fan that I am, I just love this show! Nothing's funnier than a Canadian making fun of himself....

I made my mom watch "Pretty In Pink" the other day, and she's all "Is THAT JAMES SPADER?????!!!"...Fun times....Also recently caught his Seinfeld episode - "he's bebopping and scattin' !!!" "Personally, I wouldn't trust him with a v-neck!"
    be philanthropic
    Being the Bill Shatner fan that I am, I just love this show! Nothing's funnier than a Canadian making fun of himself....

I made my mom watch "Pretty In Pink" the other day, and she's all "Is THAT JAMES SPADER?????!!!"...Fun times....Also recently caught his Seinfeld episode - "he's bebopping and scattin' !!!" "Personally, I wouldn't trust him with a v-neck!"

I forgot about the Seinfeld episode! But last week I saw the movie Mannequin (spelling?) and forgot he was in that too! :D

ps I LOVE his character in pretty in pink!
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    A tour in the spring?...starting in Boston...or somewhere with corn...Chilliwack, BC??
    be philanthropic
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Kat wrote:
    Just remember...

Hope springs a kernel.

Love,
    Kat

the world has too much suffering....

...and corn

great show that i need to tivo but i just watched last nights episode.....great writing and acting.....i actually like james spader....who would've thunk it...;) :D
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    i hope this is a hint that they may play a show in boston????
    could be wrong.

tweet tweet... that's hilarious :D
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    I forgot about the Seinfeld episode! But last week I saw the movie Mannequin (spelling?) and forgot he was in that too! :D

ps I LOVE his character in pretty in pink!

i caught part of that flick on tv too... it was pretty awful ;) but spader can make anything interesting and nobody does sleazeball like him. it's weird though, the first thing i ever saw him in was stargate, where he plays a nerdy and bumbling academic.
    i caught part of that flick on tv too... it was pretty awful ;) but spader can make anything interesting and nobody does sleazeball like him. it's weird though, the first thing i ever saw him in was stargate, where he plays a nerdy and bumbling academic.

I've never heard of Stargate...yes, that Manequin movie is pretty bad (but I have a crush on Andrew McCarthy) and James S is always a perfect sleaze. ;)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

ever seen "less than zero"?.....more scumbag than sleeze....;)
  • What the fuck is Boston Legal? Is that like Rumpole of the Bailey, without the bar training? ;)

Edit: Oh, wait. You mean the thing with The Shat in it? I love The Shat.
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Whenever I think of Boston I think of "Cheers." Whenever I think of "Cheers" I think of beer.

Has anyone else considered that Mitt Romney and Hilary Clinton could pass as Sam and Diane?

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    l love this show. They change most of the cast every year. But it's still great.
    I miss igotid88
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    What the fuck is Boston Legal? Is that like Rumpole of the Bailey, without the bar training? ;)

ooh Fins! :D I LOVE RUMPOLE!! Leo McKern was just brilliantly funny!

And I love Boston Legal. I'm even considering getting it on dvd just so I can memorize some of James Spaders summations. They're brilliant. But then I love David E Kelley's work. I mean the man is genius when it comes to tele. I still miss Picket Fences.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • KatKat Posts: 4,832

Denny Crane.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    I've never heard of Stargate...yes, that Manequin movie is pretty bad (but I have a crush on Andrew McCarthy) and James S is always a perfect sleaze. ;)

it's a mildly entertaining movie with kurt russell. sci-fi thing. it inspired the tv show that stars macguyver... stargate sg1.

i've never seen less than zero. i hear it's atrociously bad despite having robert downey and james spader at their finest.
  • Kat wrote:
    Denny Crane.

Wasn't he in Wings, with Paul McCartney? :D
  • i hope this is a hint that they may play a show in boston????
    could be wrong.
    and kernel... corn... cornell :eek:

I don't like chris cornell but there ya go... all figured out :) yay me! Thanks kat, we can sleep soundly now.

hope though? Hmm... is there a legal case referencing someone named hope that Ed may be trying to free?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    Free The Wm3!!!!!!
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    What's going on here?! Is Kat just letting us know she loves Denny Crane or is there something more to it??

ummmm...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Kat wrote:
    Just remember...

Hope springs a kernel.

Love,
    Kat

a kernel is a nut isnt it? i've fucking got it!!!!

PJ are going to play Macadamia!!!!!.... where the hell is Macadamia anyway???
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    dunkman wrote:

Aren't they fighting with the Albanians these days?

Maybe Stone is the firm's new acquisition on season 4... ?
  • dunkman wrote:

nah they're playing a wal(nut)mart in pistachio!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you