Options

Ed solo boots?

hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Anyone know if there are any plans to do bootlegs for Ed's solo shows?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    hip_n_jam wrote:
    Anyone know if there are any plans to do bootlegs for Ed's solo shows?

I just heard that someone saw Ed shopping at a boots store for some new boots. This leads me to believe that we could very well see Ed selling his boots from the solo shows sometime soon. My fingers are crossed. I hope their Timbalands.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    Seriously... did this need another thread?
  • Options
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Seriously... did this need another thread?

100% Agreed. Wrap some grip tape around your demands. The band doesn't listen to anyone regarding what they should do. They do what they do and they always do it best anyways. Enough demands, petitions, and official play the (insert your crappy armpit of the world here). Most of us have traveled to see the band at one time or another. I actually love doing that. Gives me a reason to go somewhere I would prob never go.

AAAAAAAND...Scene,
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,182
    TipJammer wrote:
    100% Agreed. Wrap some grip tape around your demands. The band doesn't listen to anyone regarding what they should do. They do what they do and they always do it best anyways. Enough demands, petitions, and official play the (insert your crappy armpit of the world here). Most of us have traveled to see the band at one time or another. I actually love doing that. Gives me a reason to go somewhere I would prob never go.

AAAAAAAND...Scene,

i'm sorry mate. some people can only afford to buy shows they can't attend b/c of money reasons. most of us certainly isn't all of us. so what if he started a thread on this topic. are you in charge of what gets posted and what doesn't? is there a rule that you must post only original questions? this is why people with viewpoints are dangerous hinding behind their computers.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Thanks for the defence of my post 2-feign-reluctance.

The rest of you may note that a merely asked if there were PLANS to do any BOOTLEGS. Not a demand, just a question that I do not know the answer to.

No need to jump all over me just cause I'm too lazy to do a search!

:D
    i'm sorry mate. some people can only afford to buy shows they can't attend b/c of money reasons. most of us certainly isn't all of us. so what if he started a thread on this topic. are you in charge of what gets posted and what doesn't? is there a rule that you must post only original questions? this is why people with viewpoints are dangerous hinding behind their computers.
  • Options
    And before anyone jumps on my grammar, may I just correct myself:

"...a question to which I do not know the answer."
  • Options

Wahhhhh.

Make more money.
  • Options
    j1kotwicj1kotwic Posts: 168
    I was at the Santa Cruz show and I have tickets for the 2nd Chicago show. I would also like to buy bootleg CDs if there are any. This seems like the appropriate/reasonable forum to ask if there are any bootleg CD plans...
  • Options
    j1kotwic wrote:
    I was at the Santa Cruz show and I have tickets for the 2nd Chicago show. I would also like to buy bootleg CDs if there are any. This seems like the appropriate/reasonable forum to ask if there are any bootleg CD plans...

Nice. Jealous. I made enough money to ride my bike from San Fran to Santa Cruz but don't make enough to make the Chi trip this time around. Although that would be the gig of my choosing. Went to the Vic and Lala out there. Have roots out there.

Have fun.
  • Options
    j1kotwicj1kotwic Posts: 168
    Out of curiosity, why would the Chicago trip be your first choice? Do you think he will end up doing something different in Chicago? Or do you think it would be the coolest venue?
  • Options
    j1kotwic wrote:
    Out of curiosity, why would the Chicago trip be your first choice? Do you think he will end up doing something different in Chicago? Or do you think it would be the coolest venue?

Well for me because I have a lot friends in Chi and lived there for a bit. Plus it is a home town of Ed's so I would expect some special stuff including guests in attendance, cubs, etc. Plus... Chicago is just cool. Good time summer town. Saw the Vic show in Chi and Ed loves it there so he's bound to be in a great mood and bound to put on a phenomenal show plus its the end of the tour. Probably the last of the Ed solo legs. It will be something to see.
  • Options
    Soooo...does anyone know if there are plans to release bootlegs?
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    no one knows if there are any plans to release any of these shows

Please, someone, sticky this post