Options

ISO: Massey Hall tix - Aug 12

hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Anyone have a spare ticket or two that they can part with for the first night's show?

I'd really rather not pay the small fortunes that some people are asking for on ebay and craigslist.

PM if you can help a guy out!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bummmmmmmmmmp.

Anyone?
  • Options
    One more bump.
  • Options
    How about a trade? My second ticket on the 13th for your second ticket on the 12th?
  • Options
    Ok, one more try - I have an extra 10C ticket to the show on the 13th - I couldn't get a ticket to the show on the 12th. Anyone wanna swap one-for-one? I'm pretty sure that's within the 10C rules. Not selling, just a friendly swap. And if I'm outside the rules, then just scratch the whole thing!
  • Options
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
  • Options
    TrixieTrixie Posts: 179
    My two favourite bands (I am of course assuming you are referring to Tragically Hip?)

hip_n_jam wrote:
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
  • Options
    Trixie wrote:
    My two favourite bands (I am of course assuming you are referring to Tragically Hip?)

Indeed I am. My two favourite as well. Wouldn't that be an awesome double-bill?

And this is my last effort at trying to dig up a ticket for tonight. Anyone wanna do a trade for tomorrow's show?
  • Options
    TrixieTrixie Posts: 179
    Yeah, that would be an absolute dream come true !

Hope you get your ticket for tomorrow night. I heard The Edge announced yesterday that Massey Hall had released more tickets but by phone order only. If you do get your ticket for tomorrow, will you be at the pre-party? I'm only going to tomorrow's show.
    hip_n_jam wrote:
    Indeed I am. My two favourite as well. Wouldn't that be an awesome double-bill?

And this is my last effort at trying to dig up a ticket for tonight. Anyone wanna do a trade for tomorrow's show?
  • Options
    Royals32Royals32 Posts: 160
    #==(o )

You are not your job.
    You are not how much money you have in the bank.
    You are not the car you drive.
    You are not the contents of your wallet.
    You are not your fucking khakis.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who helped out - apparently Massey Hall has a few singles on their website - so if you're still looking....