Options

We are Israel. We are untouchable. You don't agree? ANTI-SEMITE!!!

sliverstainsliverstain Posts: 340
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
WE ARE UNTOUCHABLE

The Middle East's Leading English Language Daily
Friday, 4, August, 2006 (10, Rajab, 1427)
By Tanya Hsu (*)

We are Israel. We are untouchable. No matter what we do the
international community will not act against us. Oh, there will be
talks at the United Nations but we know that the United States will
intervene on our behalf. There will be Arab League discussions but
we know that no state will take action against us. There will be
mass protests and demonstrations; there will be activists and
advocates begging for peace; there will be rallies and fundraisers to
help the targets of our bombs. And we know that nothing will make a
difference because we are Jews – we are victims of the Holocaust. We
have suffered such that we have the right to make the rest of the
world pay (even though organised Zionism officially declared war on
Germany in 1933, long before Hitler's Final Solution). Because we
are victims.

Yes, we know that peoples all over the world have suffered worse
crimes than ours, but they were not the Chosen People. We know that
over 22 million Russians were killed under Stalin, 15 million Chinese
killed by the Japanese, millions elsewhere in the world who suffer
the same fate in the bloodiest 20th century. We know that Zionism is
an athiest Marxist creation using Judaism as its weapon; that we were
founded upon terrorism and our leaders became Israel's prime
ministers and Nobel Peace Prize winners; that less than 10% of Jews
worldwide supported the Zionist cause for decades until WWII. We
know that the crimes committed by Hitler equally affected Communists,
gypsies, the handicapped, and political prisoners. That does not
matter - we are special. The rest of the world will not touch us
because they are terrified of the label "anti-Semite". World
leaders: terrified of this most glorious ad hominem even though we
are mostly not Semitic peoples. Jews of Israel, the Sephardim Jews,
were almost non existant when we arrived from Russia, Poland, Austria-
Hungary and elsewhere in the 20th century and demanded Arab land.
They had spread out and moved on. We did not come from Yemen,
Ethiopia or Iraq, but who cares? We are the victims and that is all
that counts.

Time and again we wonder at how far American gullibility will take
us. We push it to the limits on cable television and get away with it
repeatedly. We know that the majority of the world is aware we
blatantly lie when we express our "deepest regrets"
because "terrorists" were hiding in the villages we destroy. We even
have the gall to pick the precise same targets as a decade ago,
ignoring the cries of outrage from America and the West. We'll just
repeat the mantra "a tragic mistake". Honestly, we too are rather
surprised to see that America patiently sits back and buys our words
each time. We have trained our diplomats well, not only in the art of
deception to the media, but by using powerful strong arm behind the
scenes tactics to mold the views of US Congressmen and women in our
favour. We have worked on this for decades and it has been perfected
for the one place it counts: our bank America. We rely upon those
weapons; we need to create constant conflict so as to receive a
perpetual $13 billion annual aid package from the US, including
unsecured loans that we have never been, nor ever will be, required
to pay back. We are living a dream: what we want is given to us on a
silver patter because we are Jews, and we have the Holocaust.
The above is only daring in that it is never voiced publicly in the
West. The world is watching as Israel incinerates the Lebanese, next
the Syrians and Palestinians, then Iran. Diplomats call for peace, a
cease -fire, and negotiations. They speak the language of non
committance. It takes a few brave men and women in leadership
positions to dare to speak the truth; losing that AIPAC support in
government is the kiss of death, and academics who dare write the
facts know that their tenured careers are over. Israel is in the
position of dominating the US government to an extent never before
seen in history, creating a regime who will fully fund a "new Middle
East" which in reality means Eretz Israel consisting of Palestine,
Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, northern Saudi Arabia and even Cyprus by some
accounts. There is nothing speculative about these plans for
hegemony – everything has been laid out, written down, and presented
for years.

This war will not end with a cease-fire next week. This war will not
end with a security zone controlled by the UN. This war will not end
if Hezbollah and Hamas disappeared tomorrow. This war will not end
as long as leaders and diplomats continue to fear the trump card
charge of anti-Semitism by Israel.

So when hundreds of children are torn apart by uranium tipped
missiles provided courtesy of the US government, look in the mirror.
Have you dared to offend Israel? Have you risked? Ask yourself what
role you may have played in contributing to this global disaster.
Nothing will change until you do.
(*)Tanya Cariina Hsu is a British Saudi-US Political Analyst. She
lives in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
AB
============

Very well said. Spot on piece of political analysis. Zionism is Fascism. End of, simple as.
The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    And now we wait and see who is gullible enough to really believe in most of that.
  • Options
    sponger wrote:
    And now we wait and see who is gullible enough to really believe in most of that.

Why not? Links, proven, factual, with Nazi fascism and Zionism go back a long way.

Just look up the plan for Eretz Israel, for a start.

http://www.rense.com/general31/zi.htm

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/nazisupport.cfm

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=3610811#post3610811
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    OutOfBreathOutOfBreath Posts: 1,804
    That piece actually borders anti-semittism. An uninteresting and rather un-nuanced presentation of Israeli wrongdoings.

But there is some truth to the anti-semite card always being played way early. In the end, it'll be like the boy who cried "Wolf!" you know...

Peace
    Dan
    "YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - Death

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert, Dune, 1965
  • Options
    That piece actually borders anti-semittism. An uninteresting and rather un-nuanced presentation of Israeli wrongdoings.

But there is some truth to the anti-semite card always being played way early. In the end, it'll be like the boy who cried "Wolf!" you know...

Peace
    Dan

Why man? Just pull one quote or fact out of there that can be construed as Anti-Semite? It is Anti-Zionist, it is Anti-israeli Government. IT is not Anti-Jewish peoples, it does not doubt the holocaust, it does not in any way construe an anti-semitic message.

I am Anti-US Government. Does that make me Anti-American?

I am anti-UK government, Does that make me Anti-British?

an·ti-Sem·ite (nt-smt, nt-)
    n.
    One who discriminates against or who is hostile toward or prejudiced against Jews.
  • Options
    from rense.com
    Once Britain withdrew its forces in 1948 and the Jews proclaimed the state of Israel, the Arab rulers used their armed forces to protect those zones that the partition plans had ALLOCATED to the Arab state. By the time armistice agreements were signed in 1949, the Arab areas had shrunk to only 23 percent of Palestine. The Egyptian army held the GAZA STRIP, and Transjordanian forces dominated the hills of central Palestine.

That whole paragraph is a euphemism for Jordan and Egypt actually annexing the gaza strip and the west bank, keeping those territories for themselves and preventing the palestinians from forming their own governments there. Yes, this was an act of imperialism by Jordan and Egypt, not an attempt to "protect those zones."

Holy biased source, batman! Why am I not surprised? I am too tired to find the hidden biases in the rest of your links, so feel lucky.
  • Options
    Is it possible to find a more baiting, antagonistic article? Sheesh, some people are just looking for a fight. Thank god I'm indifferent to either side.
  • Options
    Is it possible to find a more baiting, antagonistic article? Sheesh, some people are just looking for a fight. Thank god I'm indifferent to either side.

That's his schtick!
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    That's his schtick!

And then he starts crying that people attack him for it. "Mods???"
  • Options
    Why do you want to involve the mods? He hasn't insulted anybody. I like to think we live in a world w/o mods. Maybe that makes me somewhat naive.
  • Options
    sponger wrote:
    Why do you want to involve the mods? He hasn't insulted anybody. I like to think we live in a world w/o mods. Maybe that makes me somewhat naive.

I take it you missed a few of stains post the other day??? He was practically screaming for mods after he got called out after he insulted others. so he was just using "mods" as a slap happy joke back at stain..
  • Options
    no, I missed that. lol.
  • Options
    I take it you missed a few of stains post the other day??? He was practically screaming for mods after he got called out after he insulted others. so he was just using "mods" as a slap happy joke back at stain..

Exactly. Sponger, he just did it again. Go to the thread about the protests in DC...
  • Options

Oh I see. I remember. Wasn't that related to this thread. You remember, the one where you repeatedly accused moi of calling you silly little names in another thread? Pearl Jam on Toast...Sliverstain...mmm eacy mistake.

Hey sponger, read this, you'll enjpy seeing how binauralsounds posts without knowledge. Rather amusing !!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=3614734#post3614734

I insulted others? When, where , and when?

Oh I know I shouldnt bite on these strange lovers of war, to fal for the old line of diverting a valid thread by insult until it gets shut down, but I will, just this once.

As for calling out mods, is it not wrong to do so when accused of anti-semitism? or when a poster uses terms like "Nazi Kikes" ?

As for the thread topic, I see no reason at all to diagree with anything the reporter stated.

You criticise Israel, you get tagged as anti-semitic!

And why would I get upset about that? Well, you know, being half jewish an' all, it kind of sucks when 1) you have an anti war opinion and half the people you meet call you an anti-semite (can a jew even be classed as anti-semite? can a black man be classed as Racist and anti-black?), or 2) the other half know your jewish and label you a zionist warmonger.
  • Options
    you STILL on this??? And I apologized and you are STILL on this?? My gawd baby, get off this train and quit whining!
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

It is a given that if you're posting in a thread you'll start making things personal. It has been your m.o. the short time you've been visiting here. So your statement either demonstrates fraud or a total lack of self-awareness.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options

Try here: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=211009
  • Options
    you STILL on this??? And I apologized and you are STILL on this?? My gawd baby, get off this train and quit whining!

Merely responding to the alleged "phantom insult," you referenced below.

jeffbr wrote:
    It is a given that if you're posting in a thread you'll start making things personal. It has been your m.o. the short time you've been visiting here. So your statement either demonstrates fraud or a total lack of self-awareness.

And this post has what to do with the topic of the thread?

Can you people ever come up woth something that debates the point, rather than trolls and insults? If you dont agree, state an opinion, back it up with fact, and be positive!!

Really strange affliction being suffered by a certain half dozen posters.

Insecurity, I think.
  • Options

I don't see any insults there.

Again, you aren't contributing to the thread, the debate, or discussion.

Defelct and divert, smoke screens, mirrors, slander and insults. Its American DEMOCRACY at its best!!

Ahh I geddit, you're all Republican Senators!!
  • Options
    I don't see any insults there.

No insults at all...you just made a despicable accusation that an Israeli girl in a bomb shelter was a plant by the Israeli government in some sinister propoganda campaign.

You're mindless bigotry is astounding.
  • Options
    Deflect and divert, smoke screens, mirrors, slander and insults. Its silverstain at his best!!
  • Options
    sponger wrote:
    Holy biased source, batman! Why am I not surprised? I am too tired to find the hidden biases in the rest of your links, so feel lucky.

Bibliography:

“Zionism and the Third Reich”, Author: Mark Weber, The Journal for Historical Review
    (http://www.ihr.org), July/August 1993, Volume 13, Number 4, page 29.

Hitlers Zweites Buch – ein Dokument aus dem Jahr 1928, Stuttgart, 1961. English translation: Hitler’s Secret Book, New York, 1961, pp 212-215.

Berlin Encyclopaedia Judaica (New York and Jerusalem: 1971), Vol. 5, p.648.
    See also, J.-C. Horak, “Zionist Film Propaganda in Nazi Germany,” Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, Vol. 4, No. 1, 1984, pp 49-58.

Perfidy, Author: Ben Hecht, Milah Press, Incorporated; April 1, 1997

Min Hameitzer, Author:Rabbi Weissmandl; The book Unheeded Cry by Abraham Fuchs, is a partial translation.

Holocaust Encyclopedia, “Escape from German Occupied Europe”, http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/index.ph...eId=100 05470

“Immigration Policies”, Jewish Virtual Library, http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...st/grobim.html

“The Tragedy of the S.S. St. Louis”, Jewish Virtual Library, http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...t/stlouis.html

[1] Quoted in: Ingrid Wecker, Feuerzeichen: Die “Reichskristallnacht” (Tubingen: Grabert, 1981), p. 212. See also: Th. Herzl, The Jewish State (New York: Herzl Press, 1970), pp 33, 35, 36, and Edwin Black, The Transfer Agreement (New York: Macmillan, 1984), p.73

[2] Th. Herzl, “Der Kongress, “ Welt, June 4, 1897. Reprinted in: Theodore Herzls zionistische Schriften (Leon Kellner, ed.), ester Teil, Berlin: Judischer Verlag, 1920, p. 190 (and p.139)

[3] Francis R. Nicosia, The Third Reich and the Palestine Question (1985), pp. 54-55.; Karl A. Schleunes, The Twisted Road to Auschwitz (Urbana: Univ. of Illinois, 1970, 1990) pp. 178-181

[4] Jacob Boas, “A Nazi Travels to Palestine,” History Today (London), January, 1980, pp. 33-38.

[5] Facsimile reprint of front page of Das Schwarze Korp, May 15, 1935, in: Janusz Piekalkiewicz, Israels Langer Arm (Frankfurt: Goverts, 1975), pp. 66-67.

[6] Das Schwarze Korps, Sept. 26, 1935. Quoted in: F. Nicosia, The Third Reich and the Palestine Question (1985), pp. 56-57

[7] F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), pp. 141-144; On Hitler’s critical view of Zionism in Mein Kapf, see. Esp. Vol. 1, Chap. 11. Quoted in: Robert Wistrich, Hitler’s Apocalypse (London: 1985), p. 155.;

[8] W. Feilchenfeld, et al., Haavra-Transfer (1972). Entire text in: David Yisraeli, The Palestine Problem in German Politics 1889-1945 (Israel: 1974), pp. 132-136.

[9] Y. Arad, et al., eds., Documents On the Holocaust (1981), p. 155. (The training kibbutz was at Neuendorf, and may have functioned even after March 1942.)

[10] Lucy Dawidowicz, The War Against the Jews, 1933-1945 (New York: Bantam, pb., 1976), pp 253-254; Max Nussbaum, “Zionism Under Hitler,” Congress Weekly (New York: American Jewish Congress), Sept. 11, 1942.; F. Nicosia, The Third Reich (1985), pp 58-60, 217.; Edwin Black, The Transfer Agreement (1984), p. 175.

[11] E. Black, The Transfer Agreement (1984), pp. 328, 337.

[12] “Judea Declares War on Germany!” – London Daily Express headline, March 24th, 1933

[13] “The worldwide boycott against Germany in 1933 and the later all-out declaration of war against Germany initiated by the Zionist leaders and the World Jewish Congress enraged Hitler so that he threatened to destroy the Jews…” (Rabbi Schwartz, New York Times, Sept. 30, 1997)

[14] Yvon Gelbner, “Zionist policy and the fate of European Jewry”, in Yad Vashem studies (Jerusalem, vol. XII, p. 199).

[15] Institute for Jewish Affairs of New York, quoted by Christopher Sykes in “Crossroads to Isarl”, London 1965, and by Nathan Weinstock, “Le sionisme contre Israel,” p. 146.

[16] Lucy Dawidovitch, “A Holocaust Reader”, p. 155.

[17] “Sharon Urges Jews to go to Israel”, BBC News, 17 Nov. 2003, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3275979.stm

http://www.washington-report.org/html/focus.htm
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    It's time to end the personal comments on each other and get back to the issues.

If someone doesn't wish to talk about an issue, then don't post on the thread...just ignore it.

If there's a problem post that we haven't seen yet, use Report To Mod icon on the post and we'll handle it.

These are easy things to do...

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down