Options

We Didnt Start the Fire

Jeremy2009Jeremy2009 Posts: 53
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
I recently heard that song by Billy Joel while driving last week and couldnt help to reflect on how far back this world is in general. Maybe it's because Im here in S. Korea. Maybe it's just me and I just have a negative outlook or I just cant stand todays politicians worldwide. I've been going over the lyrics on the net and it seems that the countries and states that were mentioned then are still in some sort of economic or political turmoil. Communism, Korea, AIDS, Iran, Afghanistan, Regan, Nixon, Arkansas. Not trying to continue the song here but I would really like to know if anyone else just feels there is so much pressure everywhere that it's all going up in flames? I understand there have been some progress made with maybe the advances in medicine but these problems in the world have been going on since Jimmy Carter was in office and before then. So many people have come into office and so much time has passed but it feels at least to me were no where near where we should be. Any thoughts?
Support the Troops
Go Cubs!