Options

So the FUSE network is covering the entire PJ set at Roo?

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I went ahead on my DVR to see the schedule for Saturday night, and it says live footage Bonnaroo.
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    timrothtimroth Posts: 215
    Anyone know if we get FUSE in Canada? I got Rogers with most of the channels.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i cant wait
  • Options
    According to my DirectTV the Live at Bonnaroo is only for the Roceantoures (spelling), Metallica, MMJ, Jack Johnson, Against Me and Mastadon.
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Roceantoures

EPIC FAIL
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    According to my DirectTV the Live at Bonnaroo is only for the Roceantoures (spelling), Metallica, MMJ, Jack Johnson, Against Me and Mastadon.

mine's not that detailed. Just says live from Bonnaroo from 9 - 10.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    pjmaniacpjmaniac Posts: 45

That would be excellent if they did cover the set. If any of you have XM radio, they will be broadcasting live from Roo and should have PJ's set. I am not sure what stages they are covering, but XM is set to play live until midnight both fri and sat.
    8.29.00, 7.3.03, 7.11.03, 9.28.04, 9.29.04, 9.28.05, 5.13.06, 5.24.06, 5.25.06, 6.27.08, 6.28, 6.30.08
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922

Check from 8-9 and 10-11 also

8-9 Metallica and The Raconteurs

9-10 MMJ, Jack Johnson, and Mastodon

10-11 Against Me

However, the guy that is doing the promos continues to say, "we will have live performances from Metallica, the Raconteurs, Pearl Jam, and many others."

Let's hope.

God forbid the Celtics don't finish things up by Sunday. I think game 5 is Sunday night as well :(
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    Saturday
    Fuse coverage: 8-9, 12-1
    Pearl Jam: 10:15 - 12:15

So I'm guessing that's a no.
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    mattcoz wrote:
    Saturday
    Fuse coverage: 8-9, 12-1
    Pearl Jam: 10:15 - 12:15

So I'm guessing that's a no.

tape delay ?
    :confused:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    this sucks because I have to goto rosecroft raceway saturday.
    I also dont know how to tape anything anymore lol

The track is available as a non ticketbastard venue if the band wishes to play it this summer :)
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    However, the guy that is doing the promos continues to say, "we will have live performances from Metallica, the Raconteurs, Pearl Jam, and many others."

Let's hope.

God forbid the Celtics don't finish things up by Sunday. I think game 5 is Sunday night as well :(

1. The radio just mentions PJ so you'll tune it; doubt they'll broadcast it or I'll be jealous
    2. I hope the Celtics win in 6 so I can view them winning the championship game.
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    For the setlist watchers (and because I DON'T think PJ will be webcast or broadcast at all, at least live), I will be relaying the setlist to my Twitter account. You can follow along at

http://www.twitter.com/AndySlash

If Fuse shows any, it'll probably be a song or two.

XM doesn't even list PJ on their Roo sites: http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/features/bonnaroo.xmc and http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelguide.xmc?ch=2

2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
    Bonnaroo 2008: Day Two LIVE from Tennessee

Bonnaroo is back! And once again, XM is there! Join us for more non-stop coverage from Manchester of the sounds and vibe of a music festival unlike any other. Artists scheduled to appear today include Metallica, Willie Nelson, BB King, Ozomatli, Abigail Breslin & Sparrow Quartet (feat. Bela Fleck), and MUCH more! (schedule subject to change)

Some of these artist play Friday (Metallica) and the other are Saturday day, so I'm thinking the only LIVE part of the broadcast will be the DJ and any interviews or such they do.