Options

Best Camden Show EVER!!!

acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
edited June 2008 in The Porch
By far the best Camden show ever.
SOmetimes it felt like they never gave it their all in Camden, just my opinion. Or maybe the crowd was never jazzed enough.
BUT...last night, holy fuck. You can see by the set list that it was a special night. The boys had all pistions burning and were on fire!!!
I am shocked at what a great fucking show it was.

Oh special thanks to "Tenacious J". Met him, he parked right next to my wife and I. Great guy who got FRONT ROW in the lottery. And he gave me a great boot from Bonaroo.
Thanks TJ!
Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
Sweep the Leg Johnny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TenaciousJTenaciousJ Posts: 53
    SOmetimes it felt like they never gave it their all in Camden, just my opinion. Or maybe the crowd was never jazzed enough.
    BUT...last night, holy fuck. You can see by the set list that it was a special night. The boys had all pistions burning and were on fire!!!

Oh special thanks to "Tenacious J". Met him, he parked right next to my wife and I. Great guy who got FRONT ROW in the lottery. And he gave me a great boot from Bonaroo.
    Thanks TJ!

hell yeah leo! nice to meet you too. i'm hurting at work, obviously it was all worth it. u, rats, solat, and leash were all played for the first time this tour, right. i absolutely LOVED the setlist too. being front row was a once in a lifetime experience i'll never forget

i'll be sure to stop down and see ya next time were in the area
    Maui I 98 / Camden II 98 / Jones Beach I,II,III 00 / Camden I,II 00 / Philadelphia 03 / Camden I 03 / Mansfield III 03 / Reading 04 / Montreal 05 / Camden II 06 / East Rutherford I 06 / Camden I 08 / NYC I,II 08
  • Options
    woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    This was the greatest Camden show ever...hands down...by far...Sick crowd, sick setlist, sick poster....can't wait to go back again tonight...peace
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533

Thanks TJ!

glad to hear my good man
  • Options
    TenaciousJ wrote:
    hell yeah leo! nice to meet you too. i'm hurting at work, obviously it was all worth it. u, rats, solat, and leash were all played for the first time this tour, right. i absolutely LOVED the setlist too. being front row was a once in a lifetime experience i'll never forget

i'll be sure to stop down and see ya next time were in the area
    That was quick TJ.
    Were your seats front and center?
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    TenaciousJTenaciousJ Posts: 53
    That was quick TJ.
    Were your seats front and center?

even better: right in front of mccready! honestly, words cannot describe last night. my g/f jen took a bunch a pics with her camera that came out great. i'll post them this weekend.

glad you guys got your crazy mary

can't wait for MSG!!!
    Maui I 98 / Camden II 98 / Jones Beach I,II,III 00 / Camden I,II 00 / Philadelphia 03 / Camden I 03 / Mansfield III 03 / Reading 04 / Montreal 05 / Camden II 06 / East Rutherford I 06 / Camden I 08 / NYC I,II 08
  • Options
    TenaciousJ wrote:
    even better: right in front of mccready! honestly, words cannot describe last night. my g/f jen took a bunch a pics with her camera that came out great. i'll post them this weekend.

glad you guys got your crazy mary

can't wait for MSG!!!
    Yea JUlie was happy to hear it, she went nuts! :D
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    First off, that was one hell of a show last night. The crowd was great. Absolutely great. The weather couldn't have been better and the set list was fantastic. I took my dad, who's 55 years old. He was so impressed and had a wonderful time.

Anyway, were the monitor screens off from the lawn as well? I felt bad for anyone under 5-10 (like me at 5-7). Luckily I was dead-center near the sound stage and could see, but I think for some, it was a disadvantage.
    Philadelphia - October 3rd, 2005
    Camden - May 27th and 28th, 2006
    Camden - June 19th and 20th, 2008
    Philadelphia - October 28th, 30th and 31st, 2009
    Philadelphia - October 21st, 2013
    Philadelphia - April 28th, 2016

• Options
    kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 287
    I've been to every Camden show since '98, and I agree that this was the best. The setlist was very strong with a lot of songs that usually don't get a lot of play mixed w/ excellent versions of the crowd-pleasers.
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22