Options

"Stone Gossard Is Still My Dog" and Other Short Stories

imissyoualreadyimissyoualready Posts: 438
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Stone Gossard Is Still My Dog- Stone's new material is extremely good. He's doing a bit of this roots/folk and I thinks its tremendous. I cannot wait to get this record. I have been thinking for a long time that what we call 'rock music' music will move in this direction more and more.

Other Short Stories- I hope that this recent bit of solo records from Pearl Jam members is something that will be ongoing. I find that when I listen to solo material from these guys that I get a better sense of where they're coming from musically and personally. Also, it's great to know that they are in a mindset that seems to have them releasing material far more often than most of us have been used to over these years. Nice to see that the Pearl Jam organization is finding new and great ways to deliver us our Pearl Jam. *clears throat* In closing, I'd like to urge everyone to vote for Barak Obama. If John McCain becomes President, ....well, you already know.

Rock On!
Toledo '96, Cleveland '98, Columbus '00, Cleveland '03, Toledo '04
Washington D.C. '04, London '05,Hamilton '05,Grand Rapids '06,
Cleveland '06, Detroit '06,Pittsburgh '06,Cincinnati '06,Chicago '07
NYC '08, NYC '08, Chicago '09, Chicago '09, ACL '09, Columbus 2010, Noblesville 2010, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010.