Options

Bumbershoot - PJ??

vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Hey (pearl jam)....I'm gonna be in Seattle tomorrow for the long weekend (pearl jam) - so do any of you seattleites want to get together for drinks or something (pearl Jam) on Friday night...take us to a night club (pearl jam) or something? We'd buy at least one round (pearl jam)...We are a hoot - and very laid back (pearl jam)...Dawn? Yahamita? Wolfbear? Lizardking? Sennin? Jamaniac? who have I forgotten....(pearl jam)...

It would be cool if a band member or two sang with Beck or STP or DCFC....however, if there is nothing PJ related, I will not be disappointed...just love being exposed to so much different music and art...
be philanthropic
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Make a thread with Seattle in the title and maybe a few of us will respond :p
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Hey, have fun! I will be thinking of you. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    What days are you going to bumbershoot? I haven't read the schedule yet - we usually end up going Sun or Mon...

I'll PM you my cell - get in touch! I'll see if I can get away (I will have to beg though - I already ditched my hubbie with the kids once this week for Shadow ;))
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Enjoy Bumbershoot! Should be a nice weather weekend here! Tim Finn and Jakob Dylan are also playing. If you can, check out a local band called the Maldives ("roots americana rock"), they put on a great show. Also, split time with DCFC and check out Minus the Bear...I think they are better live than DCFC :)
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    *dawn* wrote:
    What days are you going to bumbershoot? I haven't read the schedule yet - we usually end up going Sun or Mon...

I'll PM you my cell - get in touch! I'll see if I can get away (I will have to beg though - I already ditched my hubbie with the kids once this week for Shadow ;))
    Sunday is Stone Temple Pilots............maybe :D
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Vince Mira, who Stone is opening for in NYC, is playing as well. Locate a copy of the Stranger newspaper, they have a great Bumbershoot guide inside, which also has a $2 off coupon to Easy Street records :)
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....